Rap Song Questions You Were Always Too Embarassed To Ask????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Mr. Doc's Killa Cap Pilla. I always thought he said "With a mothafuckin nina nigga kill off all yall hoes"

lol at some of the lyrics out there e.g. this video "With a motha fuccin meana nigga killa bomb yo house"

Oct 31, 2007
Mr. Doc's Killa Cap Pilla. I always thought he said "With a mothafuckin nina nigga kill off all yall hoes"

lol at some of the lyrics out there e.g. this video "With a motha fuccin meana nigga killa bomb yo house"

I remember listening to this song and lynch was on the outro........ You would of swore Lynch was really out there bangin based on all the shit he is saying.
Dope shit

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
biggie eating sardines for dinner.. sorry but sardines don't get you that fat.

and being poor doesn't get you that fat, even if you eat mcdonalds everyday.. you can't eat that much and be poor.
being poor usually mean eating what you can in which is not the healthiest choice.

the guy was not africa starved, but he was ghetto starved

2 big differences because in the middle of the ethiopian desert, there aint SHIT to eat.

in the hood there is nothing but SHIT to eat, if you have no money.

government hand-outs are some of the most fatty foods filled with artificial everything in it, bound to make you a fat person.

Jan 30, 2007
On the song Just Me & Bitch by Biggie, how in the fuck did he get a pass for saying, "you look so good huh, i'd suck on yo Daddys dick"???? Is that any less gay than Weezy kissing Baby on the mouth??? It took me years for that line to really sink in and think damn..nobody ever questioned dudes sexuality...

Edit: my bad just saw @DUTCH-FE post the same question

Last edited: