ps4 wal mart scam $90

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2007
Surprised no one put this up yet

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102197050

Customers have misused Wal-Mart's price-match promotion to obtain $400 PlayStation 4 consoles for less than a quarter of the retail price using third-party sellers on Amazon.

The company announced on Nov. 13 that it would price-match select online retailers, including Amazon.com.

However, any Amazon member with a registered selling account can create authentic–looking pages and list items "for sale" online. Consumers need only take a screen capture of the page and show it to a cashier at checkout in order to request the price match. Wal-Mart's online price match policy states, "We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower online price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it."

Few employees appear to have verified the legitimacy of these online deals as many customers were able to purchase gaming systems for $90.

The scam seems to have been initiated after Sears accidentally listed several Nintendo consoles on its site for $60, according to Consumerist, a consumer advocacy site.

Members of Twitter and Reddit communities have posted pictures of receipts documenting that Wal-Mart had accepted these fake Amazon listings.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I tried to get them to price match a ps3 controller awhile ago and they just kept bullshitting after they told me on the phone they'd do it. Eventually I just bought it full price cause it was like 2am and I needed it. Whoever got them to pricematch the ps4 mustve been pretty smooth, and damn near a criminal mastermind to get it for $90, if that's even true. That or the employees were stupid as fuck and they got lucky

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I tried to get them to price match a ps3 controller awhile ago and they just kept bullshitting after they told me on the phone they'd do it. Eventually I just bought it full price cause it was like 2am and I needed it. Whoever got them to pricematch the ps4 mustve been pretty smooth, and damn near a criminal mastermind to get it for $90, if that's even true. That or the employees were stupid as fuck and they got lucky
stupid as fuck for 1000 alex

i would get tossed out of walmart a la phillip banks trying to pull that shit, especially the walmart off of college lol

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
u pretty much gotta be retarded as fuck to work at walmart lol

i put a $20 clearance sticker/barcode i took off a toy and put it on a $100 keurig coffee machine and they sold it to me and when he scanned it it said "disney toy" or something like that . they hella stupid just scan and don't look at the screen. and the people that checks receipts at the door never check them they just mark them with a marker lol fuckin retards

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
also i wanna add that i wasn't even planning on buying the Keurig i told my girl "i wonder if we can get away with this" i was like fuck it whats the worse that can happen is they be like "oh this is the wrong price on here" and not sell it to me but it worked lol
Ill give you $50 for it right now breh breh

Dec 4, 2004
I went to Target to get GTA5 and 2 employees were talking about this...one of them wanted to do it but they didn't have PS4s in stock anymore. lol

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
u pretty much gotta be retarded as fuck to work at walmart lol

i put a $20 clearance sticker/barcode i took off a toy and put it on a $100 keurig coffee machine and they sold it to me and when he scanned it it said "disney toy" or something like that . they hella stupid just scan and don't look at the screen. and the people that checks receipts at the door never check them they just mark them with a marker lol fuckin retards
so who's more retarded? The person who doesn't care about their wack job or the dude committing petty larceny trying to prove that the person who has a wack job doesn't really care about the wack job?

Nov 18, 2010
so who's more retarded? The person who doesn't care about their wack job or the dude committing petty larceny trying to prove that the person who has a wack job doesn't really care about the wack job?

RIP
cheeto @cheeto

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
damn i jut got roasted fuuuuuuuuh

my time here on the sicc is done there is no coming back from a roasting of this magnitude i feel so stupid i don't wanna live anymore i don't deserve to type with the likes of people like u I'm not worthy…

see u when i see u fellas

adios