One fucked up Grand Daddy IU interview!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
unkut.com – A Tribute To Ignorance (Remix)

This is the fucked up part about the interview:

Did you have a group in high school?

Yeah, back in the days we had the motherfuckin’ Everlasting Three. When I was in high school we had a talent show and I pulled my dick out on stage and got kicked outta school. I never went back – fuck it.

Was that part of the routine?

Nah, I just did that shit outta nowhere! I was drunk like a motherfucker in tenth grade…I’ll never forget that shit. Word up.

What happened between then and getting your deal with Cold Chillin’?

I was in the street. I was goin’ back and forth from jail, robbing motherfuckers and selling drugs and doing dumb shit. My brother was like, ‘Yo, let’s go to the studio’. I rented to the studio a few times and I made three songs and I got on just from that. It wasn’t nothin’ – fell in my lap type shit.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Coweta deputies say this 69-year-old man has been banned from all Walmart stores for exposing and fondling himself while driving around the aisles in a motorized scooter.

Last week's incident at a Newnan store marked the fourth time David Frank Astin was charged with public indecency.