the obama camp wants to criminalize music and movie streaming

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
aint paid for a cd in 15 years. shit even on dial up in 2000 - 2003 i was downloading real audio cds. 1 cd a hour lol. be bootleggin them shits because nobody else i know had dial up or even dsl at the time. 5 cds for 7 grams of reggie or 10 cds for a sack of reggie and some coke. it was never for the money and i didnt make a penny from bootleggin those 3 years. it was probably a 1/2 zip of coke and around a pound or so of reggie when everything was added up

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I watched it at the movie theater....great movie..

and after I watch a movie, I have the right to download it from the internet..

that's not stealing..Butcher206 is that you? lol
Wait what? I see paying for a ticket at a theatre as buying a license to experience the movie on a larger screen with a better sound system months before you can watch it at home. So you're saying that if I attend a concert, I should be within my right to download everything played at the event?

May 9, 2002
Wait what? I see paying for a ticket at a theatre as buying a license to experience the movie on a larger screen with a better sound system months before you can watch it at home. So you're saying that if I attend a concert, I should be within my right to download everything played at the event?
Logic is not Dfresh's strong suit, clearly.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I used to be one of the biggest music downloaders back in the day. Shout out to my folks on napster, morpheus, soulseek, dc++, megaupload, rapidshare etc. The thing is, my stance changed a while ago and I started fucking with music subscription services. Right now I love Google Play All Access. $8 a month and I get anything I need, before that was rhapsody. That's 2 starbucks drinks to get all that content and to support your music artists. It takes out all the work organizing and editing ID3 tags and shit, plus its all in the cloud if I don't have my device with me.

Dec 4, 2006

yes..