New iPhone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
That's the only iPhone that was pretty decent..
i think thats the last iphone steve jobs ever worked on,4s or the 5?...thats the best one in my book,.. the one that first introduced siri and the a5 processor or the 5 with the a6 processor...if so, those were also made with a screen that was made out of helicoptor windshield glass or sum shit,i swear ive dropped my 3gs all kinds and never broke, it has a small tiny scratch but its from the diamond stones in my earring!...thats why they never hardly get scratched or brake so easy!...after jobs died they made the 5s and so on,..switched alot of things and the product got more flemsy and thats why now u see all these people walking around with cracked screens everywhere! if u as me those are the ones to have,..pretty solid phones!

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
What are some good droid apps that yall fuck wit? I'm looking for some music or movie related shit, maybe a picture app but I dont even know what other kinda shit is out there so lmk what's good whatever it may be

I started by getting a mp3 dler caller music monster or something like that, its ok. But when I play em they sound hella quiet, I didn't notice at first but when I played them thru my car stereo even top volume they were hella quiet... So is there a way to play them louder? Or maybe i gotta look for like a media player app that has an equalizer that I can just turn up? Btw what's the best song player to use?
what is the brand?

either way "play music" app by google should be pre-installed, play music you put on your phone from that.

also go to settings > security, and check unknown sources. this let's you install apps from the Internet for free.

http://m.android-4-4.apps.opera.com...ea93_70572753/tubemate_youtube_downloader.apk
^ tubemate lets you download youtube vids or just the audio and actually save it in your library as well.

then say you find an app you want on play store but it costs money google its name followed by apk. and it will likely give you links to blogs with links to download these apps.

to make things a lil clearer .apk = android package. it is the file type for an android app that needs to be installed.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I'm gonna take a 73" flat screen T.V. and walk down the street with it talking about it's the latest phone like whaaaaaa?!?!?!?!?!
One of the dudes that works in the kitchen at my work has one of those big ass android phones. We always fuck with him about it. One time we hid it and he was freaking out about it and I told him, "oh shit there it is, someone mounted it to the wall" and pointed at one of our huge tv's. He's like 5'1'' and 130 pounds so seeing him use it as a phone is fucking hilarious.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I bought a iphone 5 outright for $750 about a year ago and just use the straight talk plans. Its like $48 a month for unlimited everything. I know androids do more stuff but I'm used to the Iphone and it would take me about a year to learn a new one so fuck it.

Jun 5, 2004
what is the brand?

either way "play music" app by google should be pre-installed, play music you put on your phone from that.

also go to settings > security, and check unknown sources. this let's you install apps from the Internet for free.

http://m.android-4-4.apps.opera.com...ea93_70572753/tubemate_youtube_downloader.apk
^ tubemate lets you download youtube vids or just the audio and actually save it in your library as well.

then say you find an app you want on play store but it costs money google its name followed by apk. and it will likely give you links to blogs with links to download these apps.

to make things a lil clearer .apk = android package. it is the file type for an android app that needs to be installed.
Gud lookin out breh, and thats all perfectly understandable

And my phone is Verizon, Motorola droid mini, like 99% sure its the mini i just don't have the box right now (And the 1% not sure is because im pretty sure the screen is slightly larger than the iPhone I just had, so the word "mini" is throwing me off a lil bit)

Oct 10, 2005
Watch that the new iPhone 6S launch in March 2015 and the new iPhone 7 drop in Sept 2015.

Then that iPhone 6 are out of date. Man these corporations straight hustling yall.
you ain't gotta update every gen though my 5 was fast enough just wanted a bigger screen. i usually cop every couple years and flip my old phone to get a new one good thing with Apple they hold their value

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I kept my 4S until now. I wait until my model is not supported through iOS updates to upgrade. Thats just me... so I will probably jump iphone 6 to iphone 8.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2006
I don't copp the models in between... but iphones hold their value moreso than android phones. I went from 5 straight to 6, previously didn't even have an iPhone, came from android and had my phone rooted too.