New iPhone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
I got a backpack full of blackberry curves & torches.

Tried to sell em but don't anyone want them, so they been in that bag for probably 2 tears, a few of them still in the box brand new.
Yeah, you either have to dump em or wait til they are antiques. At the stores, don't they always try to get you to donate them to some women's charity or something? Fuck that noise.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yeah, you either have to dump em or wait til they are antiques. At the stores, don't they always try to get you to donate them to some women's charity or something? Fuck that noise.
yup... I actually had some dude on the line for 10 phones for $1000 in Bangalore but he turned out to be a flake.

my understanding is BB's still go for a lot of money over there, but apparently not.

Went to the 'cash for your phone' kiosk at the mall & they wanted to give me like $7 each. lol ya, fuck that.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I got a note 3 and it sits fine in my levis or shirt pockets.
Considering an iphone 6+ really just for better music playlist management and to try something new...
But not sure i want to give up s beam, multi windowing, and my stylus pen functions... My free upgrade on att next is in February so i might wait on specs for the note 4.....but it aint shit to buy out the wait..
Anybody got insight thats not fan boy biased?

Nov 18, 2010
obviously I wasnt talking about running platform-specific applications on a mobile device.

im talking about general activities like downloading anything, file decompression, file explorer, command prompt etc.

Jun 5, 2004
Lol some of yall take this shit too seriously... "U have an iphone? Well fuck you then, you are a horrible person and i hate you."

I guess im just not big enough of a tech nerd to really care...or even understand how different they could be if they all make calls, text, and have internet and apps... Let me know when phones come with a sandwich making app.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Are you serious? The new iphone has a 8mp camera. The note4 takes 4k video
Try harder
You realize megapixel as very little to do with picture quality on the scale we view photos day to day? Apple has way more advanced focusing, and image processing. Less megapixel iphones have always taken better photos then android.

Whats the use of 4k video at the moment? Who has 4k TV's? How many gigs is a 5 min video? They throw all these bells and whistles on the devise, that are not market ready.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
obviously I wasnt talking about running platform-specific applications on a mobile device.

im talking about general activities like downloading anything, file decompression, file explorer, command prompt etc.
jailbroken iphone can do all that shit too, try again gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic

Nov 18, 2010
jailbroken iphone can do all that shit too, try again gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic
and you need to hook it up to a computer to do that, like I said an android doesnt rely on a computer and shitty bloatware like itunes.

not to mention jailbroken phones reduces that snappy UI and eventually always pollutes the shit out of your phone til you have to restore. ive had iphones and ive jailbroken at least 10 of em (friends, fam), every single one needed a restore a couple months later.

try again.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
When you think about it, its pretty amazing technology wise. We have gone from brick phones to, literally, mini computers in 25 years.
Oh yeah don't get me wrong the technology is amazing, and they really shouldn't even be called phones anymore as that tends to not be their main function most of the time, I just find the arguing back and forth and people calling others fanboys over opinions about a fucking phone pretty funny. But then really you could apply that to a lot of things these days I guess.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
LOL @ the hate for iPhones and Apple users. It's a luxury brand. You wouldn't understand.

That's what they mightve been around the time the very first iphone was made. But this company died with steve jobs. Apple since the very beginning has stolen ideas then called it innovation. Once they became massive, they then started patent wars by suing any and everybody who did anything remotely the same and blocking anybody from possibly competing. Now they are still blatantly taking second mover advantage. They are piggybacking the competitions market research and technology after the competition incurs the bulk of the costs associated with that. Exactly what they tried to sue Samsung and other companies billions for. Its pretty pathetic.

The iphone is dead, you're paying a premium pricetag for discount value shelf features and tech