My total revenue from down loads & streams is $4096.32

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
4 grand, now he can pay about 1/3 of the debt hes into for when we ordered all those pizzas and charged them to his wells fargo platinum card...only had about $17.50 in there so its gonna be a few overdraft fees...

There was also a charge for $249 from some dildo store in austin, tx... Still dont know who that could have been.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
4 racks really aint shit unless you on section 8 and paying 73.00 for rent, or livin wit ya mama still.

I mean props for makin money on music, but that aint a growns mans type of income to brag about, unless thats a monthly figure...which I doubt anyone on here would believe....probably a YTD total or lifetime total.

Keep on that track and MIGHT make 10 grand this year....but im sure those SSI or GA checks you get are helping

Otherwise youre makin less than minimum wage on your "hustle"

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Name 5 horrible songs I have made...over the years?
wait, you're a rapper?

i thought you made t-shirts?

sweet jesus now I've heard it all.... aint you in your 40's? and now your rapping?

that shits a young mans sport, sport.

we got too many of those as it is, no need for the geritol generation to step up to the mic lol

good luck with that tho, BRRRRREHHH.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
This nigga said name 5 horrible songs hes made

See homie thats the thing....we cant even name one of your songs, they have all been horrible and not worth remembering

Asking for us to name 5 of your songs hahahababababahaa...

You have to have 1 decent memorable song before you can have 5 horrible ones people remember

I know its been a few years now, but youre still on baby steps folks