MIXERR MAKES IT ON INFOWARS AHAHAHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I think people got tired of hearing about InfoWars. The news business is a fast paced industry.
It was a big moment for your career in terms of exposure mixerr, don't sell yourself short or devalue the experience you gained. One time d-lo almost used a beat I sent him on Instagram let me know if you want to do a review on that story mixerr

Jun 10, 2015
Austin, Texas, US
It was a big moment for your career in terms of exposure mixerr, don't sell yourself short or devalue the experience you gained. One time d-lo almost used a beat I sent him on Instagram let me know if you want to do a review on that story mixerr
Amateur production by a hobbiest producer that was "almost" used by an artist who is not well known does not constitute a news story worthy of Mixxer Reviews.

But thank you for the story.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Amateur production by a hobbiest producer that was "almost" used by an artist who is not well known does not constitute a news story worthy of Mixxer Reviews.

I'm not gonna lie mixerr, that was the fucking harshest thing anyone has ever said about my beat making career, I'm at a loss for words right now. I really looked up to u dude. I hope your info wars fame isn't changing you

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I'm not gonna lie mixerr, that was the fucking harshest thing anyone has ever said about my beat making career, I'm at a loss for words right now. I really looked up to u dude. I hope your info wars fame isn't changing you

I thought it was quite impressive that d-lo ALMOST bought a beat from you and it made me consider buying one from you for my next freestyle.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Hey guys troythemac @troythemac has been drinking heavily and his mom hasn't been able to get a hold of him. It's like shit went downhill ever since Mixerr @Mixerr insulted him. Just wanted to let everyone know and if you see him or hear from him tell him to call his mom.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com