Michael Mixerr films an epic car crash in Austin, Texas, US!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I haven't made fun of Mixxer at any point that I'm aware of, but that whole video was creepy man. You're starting to look like the Night Stalker homes, but you're creepy in broad daylight. Michael Mixxer the Day Stalker.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Michael Mixerr films an epic car crash in Austin, Texas, US!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlyuQt46D9g

Lol awesome. Ambulances, fire trucks, and police usually mean someone was seriously injured or killed. I thought it was pretty funny too, Mixerr @Mixerr . You should have got a close-up of all of the gore. Better yet, filmed the police calling the emergency contact of the deceased then recorded the reaction. Why not go to their funeral and film their family in grief and anguish then laugh in their faces too

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You don't know that. You weren't even there.
I took time to look into this further. There's little information out there, mostly I just found this tweet.

So we know this actually occurred where you said it did.

Next I decided to pull up the Austin Police Departments incidents file which is public record.

What I found in the file was horrifying.

Michael Mixerr... not only did you stand there giggling and filming someone's last moments as they probably died in terror and anguish, but it wasn't even an accident. It was a murder. I can't find any details because its an open investigation I would guess, but someone probably rammed that persons car, flipped it and killed them. I'm so disgusted by your behavior. RIP to that poor soul.

Mods please tag this thread as GORE / DEATH / NSFW / NSFL

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I took time to look into this further. There's little information out there, mostly I just found this tweet.

Next I decided to pull up the Austin Police Departments incidents file which is public record.

Michael Mixerr... not only did you stand there giggling and filming someone's last moments as they probably died in terror and anguish, but it wasn't even an accident. It was a murder. I can't find any details because its an open investigation I would guess, but someone probably rammed that persons car, flipped it and killed them. I'm so disgusted by your behavior. RIP to that poor soul.

Again, I WASN'T there when the WHOLE THING HAPPENED. I just filmed the aftermath. 2 different things. That wasn't me giggling. It must have been the other filmers around me.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Again, I WASN'T there when the WHOLE THING HAPPENED. I just filmed the aftermath. 2 different things. That wasn't me giggling. It must have been the other filmers around me.
Maybe the murderer was standing there laughing at his handiwork... its common. Maybe you're the murderer

What's your full address Mixerr @Mixerr
Don't try to leave the state

Dec 4, 2006
wow! Mixerr @Mixerr is into killing people and videotapes the aftermath?

I'm not snitch, but Butcher is....I'm just saying..

but if there's a reward...I might just turn you in..

Pretty much anytime theres a fatality theyre gonna look into manslaughter charges. If you kill someone in an accident and you were speeding or drunk you gonna get fucked initially.