Michael Mixerr encounters a wild waterpipe leak in Austin, Texas!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
that's a lie. you uploaded this video back in April. for some reason you deleted it and decided to re-upload it passing it off as new.

Original post:
I mistyped the "new" part. Please excuse my ADHD. NO I'M NOT just making excuses. Don't believe me that's your problem. Not mine!

Some weird ass company flagged my video on that account. I already had 2 strikes on that account. So that's why I deleted it. I wasn't trying to re-upload it passing it off as new as you put it. You know how YouTube is with their copyright scanner/filter. For those of you who don't believe me, that's not my problem.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
This support mixerr shit has gone on long enough.

I stand by my words. #longlivemeth
Bruh, u need to get the fuck outta here with that shit.

I get what u coming from cuz I just lost two of my best friends in the past 3 months, the most recent being Monday... And sometimes I think along the same lines of what u said, but about like child killers.. pieces of shit that I see slide thru life...

Mixxer might be lightweight off, but he aint never done nothin to be sayin all that to him... Plus he kinda has an excuse.

I knew soco from the sicc never met him in person but i believe im decent at gaugeing personalities by words, and im thinking neither him or his fam would want his name to be brought up in a hateful post like that, and from what i see u knew ehat he was all about so i think u can feel that. By no means am I Captain Save-a-autistic... I just saw some shit that reminded me of myself and thoughts that I've been having lately... But that's not right to be saying about someone just cuz u dont relate to them. Don't take this as hate cuz its not at all that, stay up bruh, and RIP Soco

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Here was the copyright notice I received!

Your video, Wild Water Leak in Austin, Texas, may include content that is owned or administered by these entities: Entity: BMI®, Music Publishing Rights Collecting Society Content Type: Musical Composition. Matched third party content. View Copyright Info.