this mailman was stealing weed packages

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006

stole a total of 1094 grams valued at $11000

Louisiana Radio Network - Providing Louisiana News updates every hour.

The Caddo Parish Sheriff's office says a United States Postal worker is under arrest for allegedly stealing marijuana from packages he was supposed to be delivering. CPSO spokesman Bobby Herring says they got an anonymous tip that 31-year-old Russell Leon Ellis of Shreveport was stealing the mail he thought contained pot.

"He would poke holes in the packages and smell them," said Herring.

Herring says initially Ellis was charged with possession of schedule I marijuana.

He says narcotics agents moved in on the mailman as he was removing the drugs from the postal packages.

"And when they caught him in the act he had about 476 grams of marijuana on him with a street value of just under $5000," said Herring.

They were able to obtain a search warrant for the suspect's home and there they found an additional 618 grams of suspected marijuana with a street value of $6100, 25 weapons and $15,000 in cash.

Herring says the suspect was targeting packages being sent from states that have legalized marijuana.

"And that was kinda his tip off and that's why he would punch the holes and smell it," Herring said.

The United States Postal Service Office of the Inspector General also investigated this case and Ellis could face federal charges

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
I would think the 25 FIREARMS would be a bigger deal, but the story makes it look like they only care about the weed packages... Wtf federal charges are they gonna give him for the weed?

12 counts of: Interference with a dangerous drug dealer's illegal shipment

5 counts of: Theft of post office property- Section 2b(illegal uncontrolled substance)

...I mean serio, I hope the cops are encourageing the rightful owners of the packages to come talk to them and step forward to press more charges against this animal, who ruined so much for so many innocent people?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
My ex's little bitch ass sissy brother went to college @ Iowa State, thought he was some hard baller on campus & got a package of a couple P's in the mail from Cali.

...mailman was an undercover cop, & they raided his pad, in a no tolerance state.

LMFAO big baller was crying & ran to mommy & daddy for a lawyer to get him off the charges, which they did.

Anyhow, cool story breh, that dude is a 100% pussy.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
My ex's little bitch ass sissy brother went to college @ Iowa State, thought he was some hard baller on campus & got a package of a couple P's in the mail from Cali.

...mailman was an undercover cop, & they raided his pad, in a no tolerance state.

LMFAO big baller was crying & ran to mommy & daddy for a lawyer to get him off the charges, which they did.

Anyhow, cool story breh, that dude is a 100% pussy.
lol what a coward.
i bet his dumbass wass bragging about it on campus too. tellin everyone he got that cali kush. dumb fuck.
parents did him a disservice. shoulda let him sit down to teach him a lesson.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lol what a coward.
i bet his dumbass wass bragging about it on campus too. tellin everyone he got that cali kush. dumb fuck.
parents did him a disservice. shoulda let him sit down to teach him a lesson.
LMAO when this fool came back to san jose on break I heard him tell my boy "ya I been fighting this case" & I clowned the fuck out of him ...muhfucker went & got hella tattoos on him & started doing pushups thinkin he was about to go to prison LOLOLOL

...but I was there when he was crying his eyes out, begging mommy for help.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
LMAO when this fool came back to san jose on break I heard him tell my boy "ya I been fighting this case" & I clowned the fuck out of him ...muhfucker went & got hella tattoos on him & started doing pushups thinkin he was about to go to prison LOLOLOL

...but I was there when he was crying his eyes out, begging mommy for help.
lmao. fuckin buster. lol fightin this case.
he selfish tho. idk man, u can correct me here, but i would never put my parents thru that. i remember my next door neighbor, dea raided his shit, dude was trafficking in his parents house. parents put up the house and ended up losing it. f that. if i do the crrime i do the time and figure shit out without putting my family thru it.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lmao. fuckin buster. lol fightin this case.
he selfish tho. idk man, u can correct me here, but i would never put my parents thru that. i remember my next door neighbor, dea raided his shit, dude was trafficking in his parents house. parents put up the house and ended up losing it. f that. if i do the crrime i do the time and figure shit out without putting my family thru it.
absolutely, dude should have dealt with it himself.

if i do the crime i do the time
100% FACT.

Feb 2, 2006
u don't need to poke holes in the packages to smell if its some loud. all u need is a really strong gust of wind