Infinite line of big rigs driving down highway...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Bruh, thats enough reason to cut ties and never look back. Im sorry but a womans place is in the kitchen. #SIMPLE SCIENCE
half of me wants to agree but the other half dont like what other people cook anyway so it might just save me a little future problem.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
lol at seeing a line of trucks and your first thought being that they are all going to an underground bunker
To add insult to injury...

I tell my girl last night...babe, I found out where those trucks were going...

She said.....I know, they were going to the Special Olympics

Me: really? ... how did you find out?

Her: I knew when I showed you the video, it was on the first comment.

Me: MUTHAFUKKA!!! So you sat there and joked with me for shits and giggles huh??

Her:(laughing) yea

Smh!!! Feeling railroaded I didn't even tell her about this thread...

All isn't lost though because now I feel that we've gotten to the real issue at hand...

Where we all stand on the issue of yogurt and cottage cheese!

Lol...smh

May 9, 2002
Dairy products were not meant for human consumption, especially milk.

Humans are the only mammals to a) consume milk past gestation b) consume another animals milk. On top of that, at least 50% (some estimations show near 75%) of the human population is allergic to dairy products, some very severe.

#LIGHTWEIGHTUSELESSFACTS

Feb 2, 2006
Dairy products were not meant for human consumption, especially milk.

Humans are the only mammals to a) consume milk past gestation b) consume another animals milk. On top of that, at least 50% (some estimations show near 75%) of the human population is allergic to dairy products, some very severe.

#LIGHTWEIGHTUSELESSFACTS

if im constipated a entire bag of shredded cheese works wonders :chinese: