Infinite line of big rigs driving down highway...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Special Olympics: Truck Convoy

There you go it was an event to benefit tards like conspiracy theorists
makes sense. police have to protect the cargo. i am sure they do the same thing for the olympics. we have to be careful with all forms of media because it is used for confusion.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ this thread derailing in to yogurt and cottage cheese chat
Just doing my job

It's time I come clean you guys, I'm a crisis actor. You might know me from my works at Sandy Hook (fake EMT #4) and the Boston bombing (wounded bystander #8). I freelance in the internet department between false flags to throw you guys off with wacky posts and to make some extra cash. Ask me any questions you may have.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
My grandma (RIP avó) raised from the old country would make homemade cheese, cottage cheese and things of that sort. So I'm not coward to thy dairy products.

Light weight surprised I never got sick, maybe made my immune-system swol.
My stepdads mom is from Portugal & would make her own cheese n shit too & every year even as kids, we'd get cheese for Christmas.

she was hella old, & as a youngster I'd be like WTF this aint GI JOE?

...but in the end you just gotta appreciate old folk, & not be a little summabitch & look a gift horse in the mouth.

Now that she is gone (RIP Grandma Rodriguez), I miss the fuck out of her & her cheeses she made.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This old white woman who looked like the crypt keeper made this amazing family recipe rice pudding and it was the first time I was ever like "holy fuck something I've had that was totally putrid all the other times can be really great when done right' and then she died and I don't remember why I was at her house a bunch of times or who she was, I was like 8.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Women of this day age is lost in the kitchen. I tell my wife I'm going to go make her live with her grandma and learn the ways before she dies. Her grandma from Mexico, and every time we go, she has something delicious cooked up, that easily better then 99% of typical mexican restaurant food.

We use to joke around, and say we should buy a food truck, and make her work in it.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Women of this day age is lost in the kitchen. I tell my wife I'm going to go make her live with her grandma and learn the ways before she dies. Her grandma from Mexico, and every time we go, she has something delicious cooked up, that easily better then 99% of typical mexican restaurant food.

We use to joke around, and say we should buy a food truck, and make her work in it.
breh, lightweight seeing this half Filipino / Mexican girl & she just told me last night she can't really cook / don't like to.

LOLWTF?

...good thing momma aint raised no punk in the kitchen.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
breh, lightweight seeing this half Filipino / Mexican girl & she just told me last night she can't really cook / don't like to.

LOLWTF?

...good thing momma aint raised no punk in the kitchen.
Bruh, thats enough reason to cut ties and never look back. Im sorry but a womans place is in the kitchen. #SIMPLE SCIENCE