I Think I Can Make Some Good Money Off Of Her

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2008

LiLi Love...was on Facebook and she had tagged some people...me included...about checking out her first song...she has EVER done entitled "Drown"...she put up the link to her sound cloud...I heard what she was rapping about and immediately came up with this women's t-shirt design...started shopping it to the women to see what they thought of it. I know her shirts will sell after the responses I have been getting...so now the question is will her music compliment the look when it's sold as a shirt/ cd package?

Li Li Love... Sound Cloud----> "DROWN" https://soundcloud.com/lili-love-11/drown

Mar 18, 2008
I think I can make money off her too....

....by putting her on the track, and I ain't talking about no music shit
You see your sig^^^^ "Sir...I mean your honor...I wasn't pimpin' her...I was just tryna get some gas money and groceries...we wasn't gonna be out there long...man (sniff)...I'm just...(sniff) just...my life just been fucked up is what I'm tryna say."

Bailiff, "Sir are you alright?"

Judge, "Defy...this is your 3rd offense for the same thing...I'm gonna give you addition time so you can figure your life out...I'm going to add...6 more months...bailiff take him back in...thank you."

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2004
so why does the back of the shirt say "Brown in it" ?? Maybe she needs to take a mean shit, but we don't need to know she's storing a hot log in that ass of hers.