Hopsin joins the illuminati

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2013
that was dope hes not a fuckin illuminati bro

not that i fuck with hopsin like that but it actually provokes thought unlike other shit that is popular

i respect people who are religious but i dont believe you need religion to be a good person or do good.

and i agree with him that the whole shit is confusing, the content and the way its presented. regardless people seem to just take a side just to take a side and dont really any deeper into it.

and REGARDLESS of whether one side or the other is right, the government uses it to exert its power. i think this is blatantly clear

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Illuminates the illuminati through illumination. 13 families, 13 blood lines, 13 Gods.

Whoever can decipher that knows what I mean.

Jun 5, 2004
Hes not bad for skateboard rap, i dont really bump hopsin like that but hes got some good lines and actually has some talent...

I guess hes already been around for a few years since like 05-06(i think) and he used to be signed to Ruthless records, and they fucked him over hella bad lol. I was thinking tho, y the fuck would u even sign to ruthless in the 00's lol i didnt even know they stil existed

Mar 6, 2014
that was dope hes not a fuckin illuminati bro

not that i fuck with hopsin like that but it actually provokes thought unlike other shit that is popular

i respect people who are religious but i dont believe you need religion to be a good person or do good.

and i agree with him that the whole shit is confusing, the content and the way its presented. regardless people seem to just take a side just to take a side and dont really any deeper into it.

and REGARDLESS of whether one side or the other is right, the government uses it to exert its power. i think this is blatantly clear
He is not denouncing his religion, but his faith in god.

I expect to see some sell out shit from him in the near future that will confirm it.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
in real life, occultism isn't part of modern illuminati, none of that shit is real. 95% of occultist are more or less psychedelic drug addicts like alesteir crowley was a homosexual junkie

lots of stuff we do is fund raising for childrens hospitals all over the world, kids needs hospitals bruh. we might start wars and revolutions too and all kinda i can't talk about

we also have bbq parties and family picnics

Jun 5, 2004
searched YouTube for "hopsin bbq" and it must be true...he IS in the illuminati
Ay, not thread related, but i was wondering if u had anything to do with this video

Ive peeped some of lil gs shit and he had some pretty decent music... Its sad that he died at a young age.

So i was wondering if u or whoever else could maybe speak on that experience or any other experiences or words you may hav had on dude.. Or shed some sort of light on him. From what i gathered he was adude who was doing his thing and was from a gang related neighborhood, but didnt nessecarilly claim the block just repped where he was at, and the rest... But im jus seein if u could maybe speak on some of what u want to speak on, 1.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Ay, not thread related, but i was wondering if u had anything to do with this video

Ive peeped some of lil gs shit and he had some pretty decent music... Its sad that he died at a young age.

So i was wondering if u or whoever else could maybe speak on that experience or any other experiences or words you may hav had on dude.. Or shed some sort of light on him. From what i gathered he was adude who was doing his thing and was from a gang related neighborhood, but didnt nessecarilly claim the block just repped where he was at, and the rest... But im jus seein if u could maybe speak on some of what u want to speak on, 1.
Lil G? From San Pablo/Richmond? I met him a few times but didn't personally fuck with him. My boy Nobe was good friends with him though (did his videos). Heard he had issues with a few people but nothing too unusual. He always seemed to have that "rapper" personality where he felt above people though