Hopsin joins the illuminati

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2013
So who exactly are you talking about when you say "the present?"
People in our world who are running shit behind the scenes with unchecked power. I feel like before it was certain families and it was exclusive, but today it probably includes people of all different backgrounds due to globalization.

I see it as just a theory and I'm not saying it's 100% like a secret club or some shit but something is going on I know that much.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
People in our world who are running shit behind the scenes with unchecked power. I feel like before it was certain families and it was exclusive, but today it probably includes people of all different backgrounds due to globalization.

I see it as just a theory and I'm not saying it's 100% like a secret club or some shit but something is going on I know that much.
And fam, with me asking these questions I am NOT trying to debate you or say you are wrong. I am just asking questions and trying to get an understanding of what you're saying and how you are thinking.

Years ago I said to forgot those families. 12 or 13 depending on who you ask, but forget about them. Yes, this world is controlled, no mistake about it but these people that are running around talking about "the illuminati" are on some other shit. A dog gets hit "The illuminati did it!" A person signs a deal or makes a pose resembling Baphomet "Oh he is illuminati" a nigga gets KILLED or someone dies "Oh it was a sacrifice to the illuminati." There is no fuckin illuminati (any longer) muthafuckas forgot to read the fuckin memo. You do have a cabal if you will, all sectors of life: economic, education, religious, political, entertainment, etc, but it isn't "the illuminati."

Welcome to the club people.

Sep 26, 2013
And fam, with me asking these questions I am NOT trying to debate you or say you are wrong. I am just asking questions and trying to get an understanding of what you're saying and how you are thinking.

Years ago I said to forgot those families. 12 or 13 depending on who you ask, but forget about them. Yes, this world is controlled, no mistake about it but these people that are running around talking about "the illuminati" are on some other shit. A dog gets hit "The illuminati did it!" A person signs a deal or makes a pose resembling Baphomet "Oh he is illuminati" a nigga gets KILLED or someone dies "Oh it was a sacrifice to the illuminati." There is no fuckin illuminati (any longer) muthafuckas forgot to read the fuckin memo. You do have a cabal if you will, all sectors of life: economic, education, religious, political, entertainment, etc, but it isn't "the illuminati."

Welcome to the club people.
Yeah I feel you I am not taking it in that way. I'd love to learn more myself so I'm just trying to throw my views out there, if I'm wrong then I'm wrong.

I understand there was actual illuminati before and they dont exist anymore, and I understand that some people today still believe they do exist. But my original point was that most people that I hear using "illuminati" today don't really know too much about it and just use it to refer to a small group of people that is believe to have control over all facets of our society.

I can understand that within sectors you will have cliques and concentrated power, but I believe that it extends over multiple sectors, if not all of them.

Overall I am just really disappointed with our world.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Hes not bad for skateboard rap, i dont really bump hopsin like that but hes got some good lines and actually has some talent...

I guess hes already been around for a few years since like 05-06(i think) and he used to be signed to Ruthless records, and they fucked him over hella bad lol. I was thinking tho, y the fuck would u even sign to ruthless in the 00's lol i didnt even know they stil existed

Hopsin almost signed with me and Mad Insanity Records but pulled some pussy shit and we stopped fucking with him. Or at least I did. But he's doing good by himself obviously so props.

May 16, 2002
I actually like Hopsin. The guy is actually saying something. He's not the typical kind of rapper we hear today.

He reminds me of a Joe Budden mixed with some Eminem.

Jun 5, 2004
Hopsin almost signed with me and Mad Insanity Records but pulled some pussy shit and we stopped fucking with him. Or at least I did. But he's doing good by himself obviously so props.
I know what the pussy shit he pulled was...

He snitched on you...

Some niggaz just don't want to man up and take responsibility for their actions...

And some of them niggas take it a step further when theyre under pressure...

That nigga didn't know the code of the streets first rule...

Whoever blames it, claims it.

Attachments

Props: Mars and Mars