HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ @CHAPO GUZMAN you the man bruh. eternal props. MWB premium is dope, that shit works like a charm. got rid of the harbinger virus and another one. my shit is running fast as hell again and no problems at all.

it even hella blocked the movie site i used to go to. gave a big smiley face with a wink and said we did you a favor or some shit... shit is funny as hell. prolly was the spot givin me virii so not mad at that at all.

shit saved my computer bro. hats off to you and if i can ever help you with anything plz give me a DM i got you

Last edited:

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Got you the newest version, this one's clean too no worries about viruses/trojans. I wouldn't put a sicc goon in danger like that...

mbam 2.0.0.1000_saket_wbb

if that doesn't work for you for whatever reason let me know. If a virus/trojan detection comes up in your computer it's the key supplied, no need to be alarmed.
thanks a lot for this!

Feb 2, 2006
anyone know what windows defender is?? its popped up on my pc sayin it needs to scan my system,i googled it and theres a genuine and fake version of this boolchit...anyone know anything about this shit?

windows defender is a resource hog. i got a dual core laptop runnin windows 7 with 3 gb ram and turned that shit off. start>search > computer management > services and applications

click on services then select standard

windows defender is some bullshit that supposedly Protection against spyware and potentially unwanted software

just dl spyware blaster and spybot and your ready to go

Feb 2, 2006
i got some call from india or one of them foriegn countries. of course the caller id said "unknown number". i could barely understand the caller. he said some shit about downloading music and not paying for it :dead: u know it was one of them prepared scripts from telemarketers. hung up the phone after 10 seconds of attempting to understand him

im sure it was an attempt to extort money

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
that iGo charger is the shit! I have had it for ah yr. and Im allways using it for different devices.

i threw out the gateway ml6732 battery after gettin the iGo charger sometime last year. the battery and laptop are 5 yrs old from the windows vista days. the battery would lose power after 15 minutes normal use and like 5 minutes with wifi switched on. installed windows 7 on the laptop and its running smooth

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
i have symantec endpoint protection but that shit aint helpin at all.
was gonna dl malwarebytes but i had a feeling that it was only gonna keep me safe from future problems not present ones. but lemme peep it.

i hate symantec and had it when the desktop was running windows 98 then xp. it is a boot time hog and slows down the pc. dunno if its the fact that the hpdx2200 can only get 2gb ram tops and isnt a dual core desktop

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
both the laptop and desktop crashed the other day. virus from one of them download installers or some shit. spent 12 hours restoring everything on the laptop with data recovery software. gonna start restoring the desktop and reinstalling windows xp sometime tomorrow. the only data recovery software i use is runtime getdataback

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g3t2rs

virus free program with a serial included