Had to post this!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Never mind, the check I have is from Alexia (i think potato chips?). But here's from teh google regarding the Naked Drinks:

The primary basis of the lawsuit stemmed from the company’s use of the words “All Natural” on products that contained Archer Daniels Midland’s Fibersol-2 (“a soluble corn fiber that acts as a low-calorie bulking agent”), fructooligosaccharides (an alternative sweetener), other artificial ingredients, such as calcium pantothenate (synthetically produced from formaldehyde), and genetically-modified soy.

Since these ingredients are either genetically-engineered or synthetically produced and do not exist in nature, it is completely misleading to consumers for these juices to claim to be “All Natural.”​

Can't remember if I got my check from them yet or not
You better deposit it before it expires!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
diet soda has Aspartame, stay away from that shit unless you wan't more health problems.
I been said this.

My stepdad got cancer from using Equal & Sweet 'n Low

He had to have his kidney & his adrenaline gland removed & we almost lost him.

that shit is all bad & I just had to get off in my sons ass the other day about his diet drinks.

Jun 5, 2004
Anyone fuck with kombucha?
Those r good but theyre super expensive now, like 3.50-5$ a bottle.

My boy used to work for a bottling plant that made those and he would bring back boxes of that shit, cuz even if they messed up the batches by like 2 minutes they had to toss it... It does some wierd shit like straight flushes your system out but it was hella good, hey had a bunch like tangerine mango, the blood orange was good, but the chai tea was the best one, and i dont even like chai usually. It went outta buisiness i think but it was in sebastapol and came in a bottle with a yellow label and red writing and it was way better than the new brands they have now

I didnt know how to pronounce it so id always be like "ay nigga lemme get summa dat zambooka" lol

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
I stay off the Synergy Kombuchas, Multi-Green or Trilogy. It is expensive but worth it. It's basically a fermented tea. I drink a bottle almost every day. The fermentation makes it somewhat like drinking a light beer which is a nice treat at work. Never had the Vibranz though, never seen them in stores out here.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I stay off the Synergy Kombuchas, Multi-Green or Trilogy. It is expensive but worth it. It's basically a fermented tea. I drink a bottle almost every day. The fermentation makes it somewhat like drinking a light beer which is a nice treat at work. Never had the Vibranz though, never seen them in stores out here.
I drink two a day get em from safeway for $3 a bottle I like the Chia seeds one also

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I mostly drink water while working because that's the best thing to drink during hard work and my job keeps me in shape,I gain muscle from lifting stuff at work, but off the job I still drink beer and that A&W root beer goes with KFC or Popeye's chicken, other than that I don't fuck with Pepsi & Coke.....I fuck with Orange Juice for vitamin C ,and I also drink V8.