grape st crips in ..jersey?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
i have a job and kids..i got homies who are in they 50s reppin the shit so what..i dont stand on a corner wavin a red bandana but i do ride when the cause is necessary and your lucky im even givin u the privlege of actually gettin another response out of me with your shenanigans u pull around this website shows me the only courage u do possess is when your logged into this site..if u havent gangbanged in 16 years then why make a screen name reffering yourself as a crip? internet gangsta?must be what they call niggaz like you nowadays..u think niggaz in my hood call me fatblunts209?lol ol game goofy ass nigga..

Nov 11, 2006
with your shenanigans u pull around this website shows

Nigga why you always one of the last 5 people to check my profile? Gay ass nigga looks at my profile every day to check for my most recent posts. Thats not swag blood.

And if by 'shenanigans' you mean roasting lame ducks like you, then you are corrrect...

Nov 11, 2006
Im sorry FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209 that my main goal in logging on the sicc every day is not to dickride a-wax and bang piru over the net like you, fuckin loser

Nov 11, 2006
You started all this unnecessary dialogue between us homie. You stated 'cant be a sucka reppin piru', and I simply posted a pic to show that that was not true. You took it personal and got booty hurt and now 3 pages later you're still carrying on with your crybaby shit.

Ok so everyone now knows that a-wax is your idol and you're gonna be 50 yrs old still stuck in stockton gangbangin. As for now, quit checking my profile on a daily and quit making false ass statements and we'll be cool

#YUP YUP
#SIMPLE SCIENCE
#DONT CRY DRY YOUR EYE

Nov 11, 2006
i already asked what set u where from but u couldnt compl..y so im not even gonna waste any thought into roasting you, imma let the ass continue to show itself..
OMFG puto you still crying?

And what the fuck does it matter what set I banged in the 80's and 90's...its 2014 homie and I like I told your elementary ass already, I aint lived in Sac in hella long. If you ever grow up and move out of your hometown you will realize theres a ton more to life than 'ridin on yo enemies'

You said you have kids and a job...you should focus on them instead of wasting your time being an a-wax stan and gangbangin online. Now, instead of replying back to me with some bullshit about what set I claimed dam near 20 years ago, just keep it pushin and save yourself the embarrassment