fuck 104Lb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
this is bullshit.

I weighed like 115 so i thought i wanted to gain weight.
I bought this weight gain 9000 crap. and have started to work out.

at first i gained like 5 pounds in the first few days. then shit started going down hill. I dropped to 110.. and started drinking more of that weight gain shit. But Now I am at `104.5 pounds..

I am a 24yearold male this is as lame as it gets.

I can't keep losing weight or i think im gonna die.

I have a problem with eating.. its never been my thing.
some of my homies tell me to eat whatever i think taste good. but nothing ever stays good to me.. and some days I can't eat a thing at all.. like food makes me feel sick. but then the next day i am like dieing for food.. so i eat one meal on avg a day.(full meal)

I have tried pushing it when i started this whole thing.. but its like my body fights me 100% and I am losing badly.

anyone else have this problem.. its like the more I put in the worse i feel and the more i put in the more my body fights.

I got all this fat fucks who say. OH you are so lucky you dont gain weight.

but these fat ass fuckers dont get it. I weight the same as a 6th grader
Its embarrassing Plain and simple. they can lose weight by working out.. but are too lazy to try.( not all fat people just the ones i was talking to about this)

but when i try i fail bad.. and its getting worse.

Anyone got any ideas or heard of this bullshit?
I think i need to go to the doctor

if all else fails i can become a jockey :(

GO SEE A DR. IF YOU'RE OKAY , THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EAT

Jan 25, 2006
eat before you go to bed. like white foods that have alot of sodium(rice, white bread, pasta, potatoes, etc...) eat alot of meat and potatoes. Meat has a good amount of fat that will stay in you. Eat some peanut butter and jelly too just try to fill your stomach every night and wake up to eggs and pancakes.

May 6, 2002
Although I dont know anyone who has a problem gaining as you do, I know people who have smaller problems gaining. My brother is 19, about 5'6 135 and he is trying to gain. I just keep telling him to eat. He downs those 1000 calorie shakes but it wont do much. You need to eat and eat and eat.

My friend gains muscle then loses it all because he doesn't eat enough. So he went to the doctor and the doc prescribed him some pills that were supposed to increase his appetite and I think they worked a little bit, but he didnt get the true results that he wanted.

How is your breakfast? A big breakfast will increase your appetite throughout the day.
You need to eat as much as you can in the morning and the rest will follow. That's my best suggestion...

Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
this is bullshit.

I weighed like 115 so i thought i wanted to gain weight.
I bought this weight gain 9000 crap. and have started to work out.

at first i gained like 5 pounds in the first few days. then shit started going down hill. I dropped to 110.. and started drinking more of that weight gain shit. But Now I am at `104.5 pounds..

I am a 24yearold male this is as lame as it gets.

I can't keep losing weight or i think im gonna die.

I have a problem with eating.. its never been my thing.
some of my homies tell me to eat whatever i think taste good. but nothing ever stays good to me.. and some days I can't eat a thing at all.. like food makes me feel sick. but then the next day i am like dieing for food.. so i eat one meal on avg a day.(full meal)

I have tried pushing it when i started this whole thing.. but its like my body fights me 100% and I am losing badly.

anyone else have this problem.. its like the more I put in the worse i feel and the more i put in the more my body fights.

I got all this fat fucks who say. OH you are so lucky you dont gain weight.

but these fat ass fuckers dont get it. I weight the same as a 6th grader
Its embarrassing Plain and simple. they can lose weight by working out.. but are too lazy to try.( not all fat people just the ones i was talking to about this)

but when i try i fail bad.. and its getting worse.

Anyone got any ideas or heard of this bullshit?
I think i need to go to the doctor

if all else fails i can become a jockey :(
my girl has the same problem with food where she cant just eat. like she only can grub when her body lets her. she also says if she just eats she feels sick. since having our daughter she went from her usual 125 down to about 105. i thought maybe she was anorexic but didnt know it.

she went to the doctors last week, and her doctor thinks she may have a thyroid problem that is causing her to lose weight even tho at times she'll eat like a pig. if you go to the doctors make sure they check that out.

check http://thyroid.about.com/cs/basics_starthere/a/10signs.htm out and see if any of these symptoms fit you.

Nov 2, 2002
start pounding ensure shakes at all waking moments of the day. Then start lifting some weights and have protein shakes.
Also, start eating everything you see