File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
Just got $130 from at&t. This was one you needed proof for but I actually had at&t years ago and after they checked my old account they saw I was charged some bullshit charge (hence to lawsuit)of $15 a month for long enough to equal the $130. While technically it was just my money back I would have never known about the lawsuit without it being on a site that I saw linked from here so $130 I never woulda saw again. So thank you siccness for my $130 back and now my kids will have a better christmas this year.
What's the name of this one so and so vs yada yada?

Jul 9, 2007
What's the name of this one so and so vs yada yada?
Not sure what you mean by that but if you for some reason think I'm making it up here you go.

Nwabueze et al. v. AT&T. et al.,
Case No. CV-09-1529 SI

The lawsuit alleged that AT&T unlawfully allowed third party companies to bill AT&T landline consumers as part of their AT&T bill. The case was not decided by the court, with the parties settled before the case went before a judge.

I suck at linking shit but a quick google is all that is needed.

Once again thanks to the siccness for helping me find out I was owed this money. My kids will appreciate it.

Last edited: