File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
received audit letter for DRAM

apparently claiming the purchase of 16 laptops or desktops, 6 printers, 6 graphic cards, 5 video game consoles, 4 dvd players, 2 PDAs, 6 MP3s, 24 thumb drives, and 1 Bentley is considered excessive for multiple years of living in the digital age, even if its true (minus the Bentley)...

I am drafting up a legal letter threatening a lawsuit against Rust Consulting Inc. in the event they attempt denial of my claim. The IRS only requires me to keep financial records for 7 years, Rust Consulting Inc. is requesting financial records from 1998 on.....? Yeah, I'm callling their bluff.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2008
received audit letter for DRAM

apparently claiming the purchase of 16 laptops or desktops, 6 printers, 6 graphic cards, 5 video game consoles, 4 dvd players, 2 PDAs, 6 MP3s, 24 thumb drives, and 1 Bentley is considered excessive for multiple years of living in the digital age, even if its true (minus the Bentley)...

I am drafting up a legal letter threatening a lawsuit against Rust Consulting Inc. in the event they attempt denial of my claim. The IRS only requires me to keep financial records for 7 years, Rust Consulting Inc. is requesting financial records from 1998 on.....? Yeah, I'm callling their bluff.
Ohh shit I hope I dont get one of those

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Hit no for both then in section 2. There are 3 different products and each one asks if you purchased it and if you have a receipt or not.
i tried that and nothing, i clicked no on everything and it finally let me go to the final submit page wheres it says i purchased 0 bottles but i didn't click it lol