File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
I havent got mail in 3 days. 4 if u count sunday. What the fuck is goin on. thats fuckin impossible. My mail person sucks dick

my mailman be stealin shit as well. bought some usb speakers off ebay last week and the delivery was for yesterday. dunno how much a rented post office box is but the mailman probably be stealin shit from there as well. the postal service sucks more and more dick every year

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
well thats the thing. I never order shit to my hut. Only shit I ever get is bills, advertisements and the occasional sett check. But god damn for the last few years if I aint get 3-4 advertisements or coupons, johnny walkers mail or some other bullshit I throw in the trash everyday. point is I be gettin that mail.

now its like I dont even get mail on tuesdays or whatever day safeway or cvs send those coupons out. more often than not if im home I hear the mailman come at 6pm or later.

didnt get mail at all today. yesterday, I got shit in my mailbox, but it was my neighbors mail. knocked on their door, asked the lady if she was gettin mail and she said no too.

Feb 2, 2006
lol yeah I saw a Facebook trending ad for it or whatever yesterday and was like "Welp we will all get checks for $0.01 now" haha oh well.

Not the first time though, the LCD one coming soon got spread like wildfire too.

who cashes a check for a penny
cant they just send a regular penny thru the mail

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I emailed the claims administrator after seeing the post and got this email in reply

We did receive a timely claim from you. I don't have access to individual payment information at this time. However, the distribution has been approved by the Court and payments will be mailed out early next week Payments will be just over $43 monitors and notebooks and just over $86 for TVs.
Now just crossing my fingers seeing I live in WA they don't bop me, I did put I lived in one of the states that was part of the settlement when making the purchases but you never know. All the Cali brehs should be good to go though.