File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Dear Claimant:
On July 24, 2014, you were sent an email advising you that all appeals in the LCD Indirect Purchaser Class Action Settlement had been dismissed and that the final steps necessary to disburse recoveries to Claimants were proceeding. This email is to provide you with an update on the status of these claim processing activities and the anticipated schedule for distributing checks. You will not receive any further email updates on the status of these procedures unless there is some significant unforeseen delay.
We have now completed the claim audit/verification process. Class Counsel and the Attorneys General submitted a motion seeking approval from the Court to disburse payments to Claimants. The Court is currently scheduled to consider the motion on October 17, 2014. After Court approval is granted, distribution checks will be mailed. It is anticipated that this will occur within four weeks of Court Approval.
You are being sent this email because you filed a claim. Receipt of this email does not mean that your claim has been deemed eligible. If you would like to know if anything further is needed for your claim, or if you have questions, email the Notice Administrator at [email protected] or call the toll-free hotline at 1-855-225-1886. Additionally, please let us know if your address changes.

Please visit the website, www.lcdclass.com for future updates and the status of the court proceedings.
Thank you,
Notice Administrator

Feb 2, 2006
My shit was only $79 :(

got the barbaras bakery settlement. attempted to cash it at walmart but it didnt go through due to some bullshit. they wouldnt tell me why the check cant be cashed. since it was sent to the old california address do i need the old cali id card to cash it

Nov 11, 2006
Naw man the address shouldnt matter, I still have my NV DL and I cash checks in tucson all the time. Have you ever bounced a check at walmart? I bounced a check like 15 years ago and they wont fuck wit me, wont even cash a money order for me, as soon as they see my ID and type in my name it beeps all crazy like im blackballed from wallyworld and shit, and yea they never tell u why they couldnt cash it, they tell you to call some 888 number...

Try checksmart, they cash all my checks wit no problem and they usually only charge $3.00, I go to the one on Pima and Craycroft but I think theres one on 1st ave too

Feb 2, 2006
Naw man the address shouldnt matter, I still have my NV DL and I cash checks in tucson all the time. Have you ever bounced a check at walmart? I bounced a check like 15 years ago and they wont fuck wit me, wont even cash a money order for me, as soon as they see my ID and type in my name it beeps all crazy like im blackballed from wallyworld and shit, and yea they never tell u why they couldnt cash it, they tell you to call some 888 number...

Try checksmart, they cash all my checks wit no problem and they usually only charge $3.00, I go to the one on Pima and Craycroft but I think theres one on 1st ave too

i went to the one on 1st avenue. its right across the circle k and next door to that pizza place. the lady was askin way too many questions so i just gave some bullshit answers. wrote down a non existent home phone and non existent contact number. told her the numbers aint gonna be operational for a month when she was about to call them. why do they need to have that info anyways

Nov 11, 2006
They shouldnt ask you for your #, they might have to call and verify the check with the bank or whatever, but they aint never asked me for shit except my ID