FADES & 1 ON 1's Round 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
back to this video...this is why i am pro death penalty...and pro gun...that worthless faggot has no place in society...and i would have absolutely zero problem putting a bullet in his brain if i saw that happening
While the penal system is no place for rehabilitation, & is much more a place to learn how to become a better criminal & institutionalized killer... violence on the able bodied should not be met by death in the hands of society.

Rapist, Pedophiles, elder abusers, serial killers & people who harm large groups; that's my personal list of who should be eligible for the death penalty.

Just my personal hypocritical opinion.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
While the penal system is no place for rehabilitation, & is much more a place to learn how to become a better criminal & institutionalized killer... violence on the able bodied should not be met by death in the hands of society.

Rapist, Pedophiles, elder abusers, serial killers & people who harm large groups; that's my personal list of who should be eligible for the death penalty.

I believe in rehabilitation, but I agree that it is not very likely to happen in the institution as it stands in this country.

I used to be all for the death penalty but I've changed my mind on that over the years for a bunch of reasons. The whole prison system is a mess though, as well as the justice system. Way too many stories of dudes who have done 20+ years then come to find out they got the wrong guy and he's released.

Feb 3, 2014

i agree with the list of people you have that should be eligible for the death penalty...but anybody who has the nerve to repeatedly kick someone in the head who cant even move should not be allowed to live their life in prison...why? so they can do the same shit in prison? nope...bye bye

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
i agree with the list of people you have that should be eligible for the death penalty...but anybody who has the nerve to repeatedly kick someone in the head who cant even move should not be allowed to live their life in prison...why? so they can do the same shit in prison? nope...bye bye
I dunno what that dude did to deserve it, or even if he did deserve it, didnt even look into the case

but I will tell you this, if someone hurt my son or my loved ones they'd get it a lot worse than this cat did.... 10 fold.

we shall agree to disagree D @dirtysanchez

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003

Its all that damn pinned up rage and aggression. The same could be said for someone who keeps socking someone in the head after they're knocked out.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i fought my fair share as a kid. took 4 different martial arts, boxing, had punching bags and those dummies with the face/torso/arms with the water in them, worke don them every day. however when my life changed as far as hustling and it became imperative to protect not only myelf but my money and stash from people who commonly will come through with strapped, one gun put to my head changed my opinion on 'fades'. im a coo ass person who never starts shit and its never a one on one, its someone else with an issue vs me not really caring. so my motto is, if you dont wanna go to the ER, calm that shit down quick. i understand if you out at a club and things escalate, but now that im grown im rarely in those situations. im just not even gonna entertain street fights, period. cant think of a time where i havent had a weapon on me at this point in life.

however i like watching them and i love watching boxing. im well prepared if need be but really, fuck a fight.

w that said i hate seeing worldstar fights and youtube fights lately that end in a person kcking a person in the face repeatedly after they have obviously got the best of them. ive always felt there should be some sort of gentleman-ism or class in fights, ive helped people up and/or actually felt bad for them after beating the shit out of them. and shit like that has made me not want to fight unless i need to by my last case scenario because i actually care about people enough to not want to hurt them. i understand if youre in the situation and theres nothing you can do but ive typically found ways to end that shit. and also people who are running around trying to catch fades like that shit is a sport, that shit gon get you hurt one day really bad. some people just dont play that shit.

i dunno, like i said theres a time and place for alot of things but i dont feel as if in 2014 that fight are really the best way to solve an issue. if thats how you feel, make sure the other person feels that way. then yall all good. but attempting to put hands on someone who typically feels different, that shit can get you hurt.

i still love watching fights

just hate watching people getting kicked in the head repeatedly. have some respect. after you done fighting shake hands go seperate ways. unless its personal. only a few things in this world id be fighting over in my mid 30s.

Last edited: