embarrassing story thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Here's the time diggidy shit his briches while being the designated driver for his friends.
First, you private message me asking me if you can fly to Oklahoma to suck my dick in person, now you're digging up old threads like this? You are the biggest faggot on this entire site man, without question. No matter what you say that people will agree with because they already hate me, you're a faggot named Shane from Eugene Oregon with a faggot fishing blog. Fishing is cool, but you're a faggot and the blog is extra faggot. Everything about you is gay.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
First, you private message me asking me if you can fly to Oklahoma to suck my dick in person, now you're digging up old threads like this? You are the biggest faggot on this entire site man, without question. No matter what you say that people will agree with because they already hate me, you're a faggot named Shane from Eugene Oregon with a faggot fishing blog. Fishing is cool, but you're a faggot and the blog is extra faggot. Everything about you is gay.
shut the fuck up and fuck off you fuckin idiot

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I actually didn't crap myself. I ALMOST crapped myself. I think everyone has sharted sooner or later. No dookie stains on my chonies though lol I can't believe I'm explaining this.

Feb 2, 2006
i was in some resteraunt in my hometown and had to take one of them monster shits real bad. mudbutt stauts times 10. went to the bathroom to take the shit and saw brown streaks on the shorts. was in the bathroom for 30 45 minutes. took the shit threw the shorts in the toilet. had a brand new pair that i bought earlier that day. threw those on and walked out like nothing happened. the bathroom was reekin after the shitb was done. i never ate at that resteraunt again

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
i was in some resteraunt in my hometown and had to take one of them monster shits real bad. mudbutt stauts times 10. went to the bathroom to take the shit and saw brown streaks on the shorts. was in the bathroom for 30 45 minutes. took the shit threw the shorts in the toilet. had a brand new pair that i bought earlier that day. threw those on and walked out like nothing happened. the bathroom was reekin after the shitb was done. i never ate at that resteraunt again
They just invented this new thing called underwear, you actually wear it underneath your clothes. Amazing huh? It may prevent war paint applications in thou britches justsayin.edu

Last edited: