embarrassing story thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
It's not really the most embarrassing story by any means. It was actually far more embarrassing when I ripped a loud, clean glasspacks sounding fart in math class in 7th grade. We had started on our homework and it was so quiet, you could hear mice piss on cotton. You know them plastic chairs with the 3 slats in the back like port holes in a subwoofer box? I think that classroom was acoustically tuned for me ripping one in that plastic chair. I actually turned around and blamed it on some poor girl behind me cause I was a 7th grade ho cake, but the sad thing was, everyone believed it was her until I admitted it in high school.

The embarrassing thing about the initial story I posted was that I was slamming on the brakes hella hard because of the of the hurricane force winds coming from my dook shooter. What excuse could you really have for slamming the brakes like that? No one wants to admit that they're about to completely ruin a pair of jeans, not to mention a drivers seat from the manhattan project fire dump I was about to take all over myself. I was embarrassed without crapping myself. Put yourself in those shoes and crap brown tightie whities

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
It's not really the most embarrassing story by any means. It was actually far more embarrassing when I ripped a loud, clean glasspacks sounding fart in math class in 7th grade. We had started on our homework and it was so quiet, you could hear mice piss on cotton. You know them plastic chairs with the 3 slats in the back like port holes in a subwoofer box? I think that classroom was acoustically tuned for me ripping one in that plastic chair. I actually turned around and blamed it on some poor girl behind me cause I was a 7th grade ho cake, but the sad thing was, everyone believed it was her until I admitted it in high school.

The embarrassing thing about the initial story I posted was that I was slamming on the brakes hella hard because of the of the hurricane force winds coming from my dook shooter. What excuse could you really have for slamming the brakes like that? No one wants to admit that they're about to completely ruin a pair of jeans, not to mention a drivers seat from the manhattan project fire dump I was about to take all over myself. I was embarrassed without crapping myself. Put yourself in those shoes and crap brown tightie whities
did you copy and paste this story or what....

Props: BUTCHER 206
Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Post up your embarrassing stories. I'll start first.

I had just turned 16 but driving wasn't an option for me because I was dead broke. I didn't even have a license, but my homeboy already had his car. We were kickin back at this party and he was gettin pretty faded, but we wanted to go crusing lookin for girls, so he just told me to drive. We were like 5-6 deep in a 1990 Dodge Dynasty and all the sudden, it hit me. You know when you fart, or think you're going to anyways, and you realize that you got the big dog firehouse diarrhea dumps? Well, this was definitely the case for me.

I was driving, and I ripped a little one and knew I was in trouble. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Everytime I had to fart, I was clinchin my legs together so hard, and for some reason my foot would slam on the brakes as I was driving, slamming a bunch of drunk people to the front of the car (mind you, there were no beezies in this neighborhood at all) After like the 4th time this happened, they were all pissed and kept asking why I was doing that, but I never told them. I flew back to the house that the party was at. Run into the house and someone is coming out, I blasted an airbrush dump all over this toilet of some dudes house I didn't know. I didn't really crap myself I don't think, but close enough
Here's the time diggidy shit his briches while being the designated driver for his friends.

Jun 5, 2004
Hahaha damn.

I think every one of us has shat themself at least once in their life... But smh @ doin it in the whip. Hahaha thats what u get for droppin ass in a car fulla people...fuckin...droppin it like its hot up there so bad that it makes you step on the gas lmao. Smh u fart knockin ass nigga, u aint got no morals. Friends dont let friends get fart vapors in and around each others' mouths

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
When I was in like 3rd grade all the desks in class faced another person. So like the front of our desks were face to face with someone. I used to pick my nose and wipe the boogers under my desk. Lol I'm awesome. Now I just roll em up and throw them on the floor. Anyway I was sitting across from the hotteat chick in my class and I tried to pick a booger real quick but it was one of them ones that's followed with a string of snot. Lol she looked up like right as I had a booger on my finger with a trail of snot leading to my nose and she yelled, "eeeew grosses!" Lmao true story I swear to God

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
The only story that comes to mind is when I was in elementary school.. Don't really remember what grade but a group of kids would always get to school early and play on the monkey bars and shit. This particular day it was cold as fuck, had ice and shit all over the playground. My dumbass thought it would be smart to jet down the slide.. Which had ice all the way down it. I was super juiced ready to go, I take my turn pick up hella speed and fly straight off that fuck ass slide and land straight on my back in the tanbark shit. Instantly couldn't breathe.. Got the wind knocked the fuck out of me, one of my lil patnas busted this lil bitch ass niggas head for laughing at me and helped me up. Bell rang and I was standing there for a second by myself, got my breath back finally and realized a couple logs rolled out when I smacked. I had to wobble my ass all the way across the mini track to the bathroom trying my best not to let anything slip out the bottom of my South Pole jeans. Luckily I made it to the bathroom and ducked off for a minute, cleaned up and was right back to playground pimpin

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
The only story that comes to mind is when I was in elementary school.. Don't really remember what grade but a group of kids would always get to school early and play on the monkey bars and shit. This particular day it was cold as fuck, had ice and shit all over the playground. My dumbass thought it would be smart to jet down the slide.. Which had ice all the way down it. I was super juiced ready to go, I take my turn pick up hella speed and fly straight off that fuck ass slide and land straight on my back in the tanbark shit. Instantly couldn't breathe.. Got the wind knocked the fuck out of me, one of my lil patnas busted this lil bitch ass niggas head for laughing at me and helped me up. Bell rang and I was standing there for a second by myself, got my breath back finally and realized a couple logs rolled out when I smacked. I had to wobble my ass all the way across the mini track to the bathroom trying my best not to let anything slip out the bottom of my South Pole jeans. Luckily I made it to the bathroom and ducked off for a minute, cleaned up and was right back to playground pimpin

Wow... Your elementary school sounds so gangsta

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
One time was on the road for a couple hrs, I started getting the BGs and decided to stop at Wal Mart to buy some shit wit my girl...I ran my ass to the bathroom, talk about explosive!! Well I was MIA for about 10mins and my phone starts ringing, I see it's my girl and I answer...she like where u at? I'm like wtf I'm taking a shit...all of sudden I hear someone a few stalls down wiping and hauling ass out of there...then I'm like hey...them sound like high heels...and then I started thinking...there were no urinals on my way in....fuck...I'm taking a shit in the women's bathroom...as I walk out some wal mart worker decided to try and embarrass me more by telling me wrong bathroom...oh well I still went and bought some shit!!

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
One time was on the road for a couple hrs, I started getting the BGs and decided to stop at Wal Mart to buy some shit wit my girl...I ran my ass to the bathroom, talk about explosive!! Well I was MIA for about 10mins and my phone starts ringing, I see it's my girl and I answer...she like where u at? I'm like wtf I'm taking a shit...all of sudden I hear someone a few stalls down wiping and hauling ass out of there...then I'm like hey...them sound like high heels...and then I started thinking...there were no urinals on my way in....fuck...I'm taking a shit in the women's bathroom...as I walk out some wal mart worker decided to try and embarrass me more by telling me wrong bathroom...oh well I still went and bought some shit!!
Lol @ COatHangaStrangla Tryna bust you out, you should of busted that niggas head and sent his ass back to the garden center