Eddie Vega

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I am proud to announce that I'm finally getting my nephew's mixtape done. I know it's the typical rappers advertisement (to advertise with album artwork & never capitalize on actually releasing the material.)

My nephew Eddie Vega has been rapping since he was a little kid. Now, a father of 2 (one baby mama :cheeky: ) He's been out of the loop a very long time, but now back on board to get this mixtape done.

11 songs deep into this as of now, but my plans are to release it sometime in Feb. 2014. The songs on his reverbnation are not on his mixtape.

No I'm not asking anyone to click to check him out, but if you do.. Thank you in advance.

That is all.

Eddie Vega Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos

Props: DuceTheTruth
May 16, 2002
Yo gemini this dude is cool but whats going on with cas? is he coming home anytime soon he needs to drop a album.
Cas is actually home now after serving his Country in the Marine Corps. Thank you for asking. We started recording some of his material as well. We only have 4 songs in at the moment. He also just became a father as well, so that takes away from him a little bit, but he's managing his recording sessions. His next session is this Monday, but I'll be out of state. I will keep you posted on that when I get back in 2 weeks from Monday. The kid's got great potential.

Cas is also featured on my nephew's mixtape as well.

I'm just trying to revamp my independent label with a new generation of artist, but outside of skinny jeans gimmick etc.

There is a typo in this. I mistakenly wrote, "Cast." But it's "Cas."

For those that don't know, here is who we're talking about.

May 16, 2002
did he really go to the ER to take the cover shot?
he was all like, "ok doc, take dis pic for my album cover"

Yes, this was taken in the E.R. I took the pic & modified it myself as well. We actually did it randomly as a joke. Then later decided to use it as his mixtape cover.

Last edited:
May 16, 2002
I always use words that done mean nuttin
It's an inside joke within R @Rocko Piko & myself.

There was this idiot we knew who was seriously a straight piece of shit. He asked me to burn him a Cd with instrumentals so he could get on a mixtape I was working on.

The dude could never write shit & always claimed to be a rapper. Anyhow, his excuse to not being able to write to the beat was because it was looped LOL!

Yeah, it makes no sense. That's what made it funny to us.