Eddie Vega

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
i saw the sponsored part BTW
they should have thought better of a sponsorship than to drown him in 30.00 chains

why not throw him in some real ice in comparison to 7 30.00 chains? these are questions you cannot answer, im thinking out loud. just sayin that shit looks pretty tacky

you shoula told them like:
"take that monkey shit off/you embarrassing us"- pimp C

i mean one woulda looked better. but putting 7 on just makes it an OD of fake chains....dont know what the fuck they were thinking that dosent look good on anyone, anytime, anywhere.

good luck with you and ya homies/fams music tho mane

Ironically I feel the exact same way. And I have to say, I agree.

May 16, 2002
"Terminal is the definition of my mother. As a child growing up there was things I didn't know about my parents. I'm not taking the Eminem approach, but I am venting on this project in a harsh demeanor.
My mother is heartless. Very envious and because she suffered throughout her life, she feels everybody should suffer to appreciate things. I don't know about anybody else, but I think that's sick. As a father myself now..." - Eddie Vega

Bay Undaground - Interview with Eddie Vega

May 16, 2002
the back cover looks very plain and thrown together, the front is coo tho.....why not throw some effects on the pic for the back? or at least do something with the text
It's a rough draft. The mixtape is in it's mixing & mastering stages.

We shot more photos, but not sure on what to run with, yet.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
unfortunately Master P changed the industry so foos throw damn near 30 songs on every album. I personally don't wanna hear hella filler tracks, but now I'm so used to there being alot of tracks to listen to I feel like 9 is not enough. Hidden tracks are cool and all but for someone picking up the disc it looks like there's less tracks then actually there. now I'm not saying go out and make 3 discs of nonsense where only about 5 tracks stand out like E-40, it's just weird in 2014 to have 10 tracks or less.

May 16, 2002
When's this dropping? and is cas still working on his album?
Cas project will take awhile due to him handling personal business, but the guy takes time to come record in between his personal life. I won't state a date at this time, but I will mention that he was featured on this mixtape on a few more tracks, but we will leak those online sometime after the release of Eddie's mixtape.

unfortunately Master P changed the industry so foos throw damn near 30 songs on every album. I personally don't wanna hear hella filler tracks, but now I'm so used to there being alot of tracks to listen to I feel like 9 is not enough. Hidden tracks are cool and all but for someone picking up the disc it looks like there's less tracks then actually there. now I'm not saying go out and make 3 discs of nonsense where only about 5 tracks stand out like E-40, it's just weird in 2014 to have 10 tracks or less.

I feel you, Breh. It's pretty much a point of, we're damn if we do & damn if we don't. One, because it has too many. Two, because it has too little etc.

And exactly what you mention is the situation here. There are tracks that are recorded & are good records, but if placed in a track list it just throws it off track. Kills the vibe & ends up sounding like a filler track. This is why it was cut down to 9 tracks and fit a theme / sound & keep the vibe going.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Cas project will take awhile due to him handling personal business, but the guy takes time to come record in between his personal life. I won't state a date at this time, but I will mention that he was featured on this mixtape on a few more tracks, but we will leak those online sometime after the release of Eddie's mixtape.
Cool, thanks.

Mar 21, 2009
Gemini hhave you ever gone to fiverr.com? They got these Asian and Indian cats that will do a good job with album covers and track listing for 5 bucks

May 16, 2002
Gemini hhave you ever gone to fiverr.com? They got these Asian and Indian cats that will do a good job with album covers and track listing for 5 bucks
I've never been the type to focus on a "tight looking cover." I think about the classics. The Chronic, Doggystyle, Chronic 2001 etc. IMO those are some of the shittiest / simple looking covers.

I focus more on the music. I'd rather have shitty / simple covers than to have a tight one & after listening to the music having the end conclusion be, the cover was much better than the music.

Mar 21, 2009
I've never been the type to focus on a "tight looking cover." I think about the classics. The Chronic, Doggystyle, Chronic 2001 etc. IMO those are some of the shittiest / simple looking covers.

I focus more on the music. I'd rather have shitty / simple covers than to have a tight one & after listening to the music having the end conclusion be, the cover was much better than the music.
It's 5 dollars homie. You might not care what it looks like but consumers do. Plus all those albums you mentioned have incredible covers lol

May 16, 2002
It's 5 dollars homie. You might not care what it looks like but consumers do. Plus all those albums you mentioned have incredible covers lol
I have a graphic designer that can do some great work. I'm not trippin' on $5 Breh.

I respect you opinion, but I don't agree on the covers to those classic albums.

Again, though it's a rough draft & I'm uneasy about the back cover to Eddie Vega's mixtape. I have plans to change it. Although I like the simple look, the lines on the wall is what's throwing it off.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
artwork doesnt sell anymore. that was in the 90's and early 2000's when album sales were high and record stores were booming. at that time you had to have a tight album cover to get someone's attention initially.
its all about the music, visuals and marketing hype at this point. imo.
but 5 bucks is a steal!