Eddie Vega

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2009
hey gemini i always wondered why rappers would make a mixtape with all new material instead of releasing it as an ablum i don't get it. i understand sometimes it has to do with beat rights but if you are gunna put that much time into it why not get some beats you like

May 16, 2002
damn those chains is fake as hell

went to hiphopbling.com out of boredom and saw the 30.00 price tag for the jesus pieces

dude is rocking an awesome total of $210.00 with 7 chains on

Yes, they sponsored him. I'm not really into the bling, bling thing, but it's strictly business.

hey gemini i always wondered why rappers would make a mixtape with all new material instead of releasing it as an ablum i don't get it. i understand sometimes it has to do with beat rights but if you are gunna put that much time into it why not get some beats you like

That is answered in the Bayundaground.com interview. I will keep you posted on when goes up.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i saw the sponsored part BTW
they should have thought better of a sponsorship than to drown him in 30.00 chains

why not throw him in some real ice in comparison to 7 30.00 chains? these are questions you cannot answer, im thinking out loud. just sayin that shit looks pretty tacky

you shoula told them like:
"take that monkey shit off/you embarrassing us"- pimp C

i mean one woulda looked better. but putting 7 on just makes it an OD of fake chains....dont know what the fuck they were thinking that dosent look good on anyone, anytime, anywhere.

good luck with you and ya homies/fams music tho mane

Last edited: