Did you ever get your ass whooped as a youngsta by your parents?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
My mom loved using the belt, I remember the first time she pulled the belt out I cried and begged til she felt bad enough to let me slide but that only worked once... She would switch it up though too, go outside and get a branch from a tree. Dad was never really around but when he was and tried giving me a "whooping" I was too old so that shit never happened.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
I mean like go outside and find me a switch type shit..

beat down by pops?...moms?

On sum get hit wit anything they could find type shit?

I know used to get FUCKED UP!!...SMH

I used to hate my moms with a passion....

somehow we cool now....never talked about the past....but we cool.
^Black folks^

vWhite folksv

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
my mom used to hit me with plastic hangers so much I got used to them and could take the punishment with ease. When she realized the plastic hangers wernt hurting as much anymore she started using wire hangers.....I was fucked when this happened. Ill never hit my kids.....they might end up to be brats but I don't belive in hitting my kids. Taking shit away from them hurts them just as much as spanking them.

Jan 27, 2005
Got whipped with the belt and cane and whatever they could get. But I think it was worth it. Made me who I am today. I think kids need to get hit more. I see my nieces and nephews getting away with shit we never could back in the day. And I believe it's cuz they don't get punished like we used to. And I don't mean beating them as if they the same age as you but enough where they know that's something they can't do.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I was beat. And deserved it. Crazy little fucker... i was whipped with switches, belts, slapped and socked.
One time we pissed off my uncle so bad he fuckn went to the garage and started constructing this big paddle to hit us with... It was so heavy it didnt really hurt cuz he couldnt get no wind under it.
My momz socked me in my mouth when i was in 8th grade as the last of adolescent spankings or whatever but when we got in a fight when i was 18 she hit me with a 8x10 off the wall lol.. good times.
I say all that to say this.

I do regret alot of shit i done but think back with a smile like i was vicious. I dont feel victimized mistreated unloved or no dumb shit. I feel bad what i put my single mom thru and was able to become great friends with her before her death. She died when i was turning 28 but by 25 i was grateful she gave a fuck cuz i have a successful career great marriage and have allways been complemented for my manners and how i articulate things.. I got that from building off those whoopings..

I acknowledge that some people do get abused from a dark place and its wrong but kids need to disciplined and im proof (either tho it seemed like it wasnt working for age 0-20)

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
When I was a freshman in high school, I thought I could take on my dad since I played football and started lifting weight. Boy, was I wrong. He still whooped my ass. He has that raging superhuman strength and I don't think I could take him even to this day. But I don't need to because that incident gave me the utmost respect for him. Now that I think back about the years, there were so many times when he got in people's faces that were giving him shit and every time the other person backed down, even if they were taller and bigger than him.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Naw my dad was cool as fuck... I can't count the many times he paid for my fines for fuckin up the neighbors shit or even breakin his shit... I did my dad hella wrong and he let me get away with it probably cuz his dad was so hard on him I dunno...

But what I do know is I'd never let my kid (if I ever have a kid) do what I did... I was a lil punk at one point and needed my ass whooped

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I mean like go outside and find me a switch type shit..

beat down by pops?...moms?

On sum get hit wit anything they could find type shit?

I know used to get FUCKED UP!!...SMH

somehow we cool now....never talked about the past....but we cool.
YUP and deserved it too

There is NOTHING wrong with it either

most these mufuqas these days have no self respect let alone for their elders

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Me too, til I realized she was dealing with her own grief & her own demons & didn't know how to deal with raising 2 boys.

I got beat, severely, a lot. I didn't deserve it 90% of the time. Inanimate objects, fists, belts, electric cords... you name it, it was a weapon.

Get in a fight with her husband, come whoop us.
Bad day at work, come whoop us.
2 boys bickering over nothing, whoop us.

^Black folks^

vWhite folksv
Not true in the least bit.

YUP and deserved it too

There is NOTHING wrong with it either

most these mufuqas these days have no self respect let alone for their elders

I have swatted my kid (on his ass, not even hard) 3 times in his life & he is 11, all those times were prior to him being 6 years old.

My kid has the utmost discipline & is compassionate & respectful.... he has never gave me a reason to spank him.

Not trying to put my kid on a pedal stool I am just saying there are ways around physical violence.

Knowing your kid, knowing what methods of discipline work, knowing how to work your own reactions prior to taking action works wonders.

Not judging you or your own situation, but this is what works for me & mine.

Last edited: