Daylyt takes a shit on stage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
Daylyt must be shermed out on that PCP. PCP does some outlandish fucked up stuff to people. He must very shermed out like Jayo Felony to not give a shit about his solo music career. Most of us know Jayo Felony is pretty shermed out or was. I mean to be pulling the stunts he is doing at his concerts is just out of control. Other than that MC's who attention whore are just making bad business moves and killing their chances of a higher music career.

(I just compared Daylyt to Jayo Felony since someone on Siccness.net said that Jayo Felony was shermed out. I'm not if he shermed out on the same level as Jayo Felony is for that matter.)
Oh well then duhhhh mixerr, if someone on siccness.net said it then of course its true

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Daylyt must be shermed out on that PCP. PCP does some outlandish fucked up stuff to people. He must very shermed out like Jayo Felony to not give a shit about his solo music career. Most of us know Jayo Felony is pretty shermed out or was. I mean to be pulling the stunts he is doing at his concerts is just out of control. Other than that MC's who attention whore are just making bad business moves and killing their chances of a higher music career.

(I just compared Daylyt to Jayo Felony since someone on Siccness.net said that Jayo Felony was shermed out. I'm not if he shermed out on the same level as Jayo Felony is for that matter.)
amazing, just amazing