Daylyt takes a shit on stage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i used to fuck with daylyt cuz his bars and metaphors were crazier than a muthafucka, dude was really pushing the line on this battling shit and he was easily the top tier even though he was super hated on, niggas could not deny his bars. he had them lines that you would catch like 30 seconds later while hes on some other shit. the audience would be laughing hella late about a line that was 15 seconds before then. thats when i knew dude was ill.

problem is, hes a nutcase. i dont know if he smoked PCP regularly for years and it fucked his head up, what the problem is, but hes definitely lost a few screws. him and dizaster, more so daylyt though. now day has been doing this performance art shit in his battles for some time now,and i understand why hes been doing that because its made him the most viewed battle rapper for years... its been working well for him getting notability, but at the same time hes gone so far with this shit that i really feel like hes losing it mentally. from the coming on stage with his dick out, bare ass trying to push a deuce out on stage, etcetera, then his recent dj vlad interview where he said hed fuck diddy in the ass, i mean i know hes fuckin around and just doin this shit for views, but at the same fuckin time its like hes not realizing this shit , regardless of views, ismaking him look bad. i actually believe he DOES realize is and dosent give one hot fuck if it makes him look bad or not. them views aint positive when it comes to him but hes so out of it it dosent matter. like you can have 2 million views and thats cool but if everyone thinks youre a weirdo ass homo for the 2 million views theres no point of those 2 mil views. i cant believe some of the shit he said on that dkj vlad interviews. now i know he was fuckin around and wasnt serious, like his niggas in LA know hes with the shit, his history does involve banging, guns, shooting niggas for real and etc, but alot of the shit hes doin is just like......certified 5150 crazy nigga shit.

with that said daylyt is dope lyrically he just has mental issues. like serious, serious issues. i wish hed just focus on creating serious music and penning serious music, and not letting his mental issues get to him. i dont know how many of yall lived in the hood and been around people who just have smoked a half ounce too much PCP (and thats alot) but i have, and the damage it causes long term is amazing. thats kinda the only thing i could blame on half of the shit he ends up doing.

if only hed just concentrate on being a serious mc and not attention whoring, dude could really be a dope mc. but your dealing with a nigga who actually tattooed the spawn mask on his face. you gotta remember that.

at any rate day taking or trying to take a shit on stage is not surprising, new, not expected, or whatever. i dont even know why this is even a thread cuz if you know or have followed daylyts career none of this shit is even close to surprising

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2014
i used to fuck with daylyt cuz his bars and metaphors were crazier than a muthafucka, dude was really pushing the line on this battling shit and he was easily the top tier even though he was super hated on, niggas could not deny his bars. he had them lines that you would catch like 30 seconds later while hes on some other shit. the audience would be laughing hella late about a line that was 15 seconds before then. thats when i knew dude was ill.

problem is, hes a nutcase. i dont know if he smoked PCP regularly for years and it fucked his head up, what the problem is, but hes definitely lost a few screws. him and dizaster, more so daylyt though. now day has been doing this performance art shit in his battles for some time now,and i understand why hes been doing that because its made him the most viewed battle rapper for years... its been working well for him getting notability, but at the same time hes gone so far with this shit that i really feel like hes losing it mentally. from the coming on stage with his dick out, bare ass trying to push a deuce out on stage, etcetera, then his recent dj vlad interview where he said hed fuck diddy in the ass, i mean i know hes fuckin around and just doin this shit for views, but at the same fuckin time its like hes not realizing this shit , regardless of views, ismaking him look bad. i actually believe he DOES realize is and dosent give one hot fuck if it makes him look bad or not. them views aint positive when it comes to him but hes so out of it it dosent matter. like you can have 2 million views and thats cool but if everyone thinks youre a weirdo ass homo for the 2 million views theres no point of those 2 mil views. i cant believe some of the shit he said on that dkj vlad interviews. now i know he was fuckin around and wasnt serious, like his niggas in LA know hes with the shit, his history does involve banging, guns, shooting niggas for real and etc, but alot of the shit hes doin is just like......certified 5150 crazy nigga shit.

with that said daylyt is dope lyrically he just has mental issues. like serious, serious issues. i wish hed just focus on creating serious music and penning serious music, and not letting his mental issues get to him. i dont know how many of yall lived in the hood and been around people who just have smoked a half ounce too much PCP (and thats alot) but i have, and the damage it causes long term is amazing. thats kinda the only thing i could blame on half of the shit he ends up doing.

if only hed just concentrate on being a serious mc and not attention whoring, dude could really be a dope mc. but your dealing with a nigga who actually tattooed the spawn mask on his face. you gotta remember that.

at any rate day taking or trying to take a shit on stage is not surprising, new, not expected, or whatever. i dont even know why this is even a thread cuz if you know or have followed daylyts career none of this shit is even close to surprising
He always had good bars, but this shit is corny.

Like I don't think it's a good look for Cali. Only Dizaster destroying Cassidy on DEc 5th will save Cali.

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com

Daylyt must be shermed out on that PCP. PCP does some outlandish fucked up stuff to people. He must very shermed out like Jayo Felony to not give a shit about his solo music career. Most of us know Jayo Felony is pretty shermed out or was. I mean to be pulling the stunts he is doing at his concerts is just out of control. Other than that MC's who attention whore are just making bad business moves and killing their chances of a higher music career.

(I just compared Daylyt to Jayo Felony since someone on Siccness.net said that Jayo Felony was shermed out. I'm not if he shermed out on the same level as Jayo Felony is for that matter.)

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Daylyt must be shermed out on that PCP. PCP does some outlandish fucked up stuff to people. He must very shermed out like Jayo Felony to not give a shit about his solo music career. Most of us know Jayo Felony is pretty shermed out or was. I mean to be pulling the stunts he is doing at his concerts is just out of control. Other than that MC's who attention whore are just making bad business moves and killing their chances of a higher music career.

(I just compared Daylyt to Jayo Felony since someone on Siccness.net said that Jayo Felony was shermed out. I'm not if he shermed out on the same level as Jayo Felony is for that matter.)