Daylyt takes a shit on stage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
This dude is a "battle rapper" who uses weird tactics during battles like stripping his clothes off, dressing up like a KKK against white emcees in battle raps, and other Weird shit. I don't like 99% of battle rappers. CASSIDY is dope.
Cassidy is garbage

I got $250 for someone if they murder NAMO and piss on his corpse
Why not do it yourself, save the $250

Mar 6, 2014
its like years ago when reed dollaz was killing everyone, he came back and lost. It has changed now and evolved.

Both Hollow and Mook beat Lux, but Mook Destroyed Lux so I'd have to say he is the best right now at this point.

SM4 battles are about to drop soon, URL is the best league at the moment and Summer Madness has to be the superbowl of BR.

Cassidy has a battle with Dizaster on Dec 5th, but I don't rate Dizaster, Cassidy should win. If not, he still walks away with over 200k for one days work.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Cassidy hasn't battle on camera in years yet you say he is the best..

How?
When did I say "he is the best" ? I said he's dope. Post a link to someone better and compare it without calling it garbage. If it's some cornball shit I won't even argue with you so it better be ill NAMO @NAMO

Mar 6, 2014
When did I say "he is the best" ? I said he's dope. Post a link to someone better and compare it without calling it garbage. If it's some cornball shit I won't even argue with you so it better be ill NAMO @NAMO
Ahh yeah I just saw you said he was dope, my bad.