Dana Dane- the Weekend Gourmet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
we should......im a graduate of the le cordon bleu..and i dont cook worth shit anymore....and ive worked a shitload of places...but when u cook all day u dont wanna come home and cook anymore..i got over a 1000 pics on cd somewhere of shit i made in school if i can find it

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
we should......im a graduate of the le cordon bleu..and i dont cook worth shit anymore....and ive worked a shitload of places...but when u cook all day u dont wanna come home and cook anymore..i got over a 1000 pics on cd somewhere of shit i made in school if i can find it
I was gonna go to culinary school, but I love cooking too much. When I'm stressed, chillin', or feeling more creative than music, I step into the kitchen and have it at. I feel the fuck out of not wanting to cook when you do it for a job. I used to file papers all day, and when I was doing that I refused to write songs because I didn't want to see paper when I got home. Jobs take the fun out of hobbies, if they are the same.

Apr 25, 2002
dana but the shit you cook...its hot.....thats some a-1 shit.....the pan seared filet mignon look on hit......but i would tell anyone to go to culinary school especially le cordon bleu..im not going to lie..i couldnt cook worth shit there but i learned more in a week at a job than i learned more at school.......

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
That Filet Mignon looks great, not many people can cook that on a pan well, but your picture shows you can, yum. Heck, I may have to eat steak tonight :)
I cooked filet mignon on a pan fuckin great... and I don't know shit about cooking...

my dad is a cook... so maybe it's just in my blood

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I thought your brother was the grad...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Pan frying is the only way to cook a filet... Plus I prefer mine rare because the meat is way more tender. IMO Putting a Filet on a grill ruins it.
yup. i like my steak rare...

i can't eat it any other way.

my uncle on the other hand, like it hella bloody. he usually jokes around with the server and says, "i wanna the heartbeat of the goddamned cow when i'm eating it." lol...

Nov 10, 2006
Thank you Dana Dane for making me remember to fuel my body properly; you are a good influence. Last time I looked at your food I ate a PB&J, but that only works one time. I figured just because much of our kitchenware is packed, paper plates should not stop me from yum food.

Nov 27, 2006
the best way to cook a filet is to pan fry it in some butter just so the outside cooks and then you put it in the oven on 350 and that cooks the inside. Shit is still pink and juicy as hell