Cop Shoots teen 16 times

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Excessive, but if you don't want to be shot to death, do not smoke PCP and charge cops with a 3inch blade. First degree murder charge will never stick because it is not first degree murder. Both ends of society get burned with events like this.

Jun 23, 2005
Yeah man he deserved to die because going at a cop with a 3 inch blade is handled by being shot 16 fucking times in America right? There was no other way to handle that situation

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Excessive, but if you don't want to be shot to death, do not smoke PCP and charge cops with a 3inch blade. First degree murder charge will never stick because it is not first degree murder. Both ends of society get burned with events like this.
at what point in the clip did the victim ever charge anyone?

this is why I can't even involve myself in these type discussions. watch the same vid and come to completely different conclusions. at no time was dude a threat to anyone, he was jogging away from the cops

bootsy af that the cop only got charged when the vid was being released to the public, but had been available for a minute

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
So you think the man was doing nothing wrong? Pathetic how some people think. Anti-police, PC, liberal culture will be the death of this nation. Get a grip.

at what point in the clip did the victim ever charge anyone?

this is why I can't even involve myself in these type discussions. watch the same vid and come to completely different conclusions. at no time was dude a threat to anyone, he was jogging away from the cops

bootsy af that the cop only got charged when the vid was being released to the public, but had been available for a minute

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Excessive, but if you don't want to be shot to death, do not smoke PCP and charge cops with a 3inch blade.
I didn't see anything about him charging a cop with a knife.

First degree murder charge will never stick because it is not first degree murder. Both ends of society get burned with events like this.
So what is first degree murder according to Illinois and what do you think the officer should have been charged with?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
How come no one cared about that white kid getting murdered mac Jesus posted
People did and do care. He flashed a cop and like most cops do, he escalated the situation and now we have another body and a cop coming off another vacation (paid administrative leave) and the family left in the wind.

It's us vs them (according to them) and the more middle class white people start to see this shit the better off things will be (probably.)

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

well the white kid was in the wrong, you do have to provide a license when driving a vehicle. And so he shouldve complied. The dude on pcp wielding a knife was bouncing around in the mid of street getting hyped. Shoulda listened to the officers in both cases. Check out the video of the unarmed guy in his front yard getting shot though. Now thats fucked up. Police say he charged them then a neighbor releases the video and dude was just standing there.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
well the white kid was in the wrong, you do have to provide a license when driving a vehicle. And so he shouldve complied.
No one has stated he should not have complied and showed him his license. What I said is that the cop escalated the situation.

The dude on pcp wielding a knife was bouncing around in the mid of street getting hyped.
And? Does that justify shooting him?

Shoulda listened to the officers in both cases.
See above.

Check out the video of the unarmed guy in his front yard getting shot though. Now thats fucked up. Police say he charged them then a neighbor releases the video and dude was just standing there.
Which video is this?

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

No one has stated he should not have complied and showed him his license. What I said is that the cop escalated the situation.

And? Does that justify shooting him?

See above.

Which video is this?
in which situation? when the kid got up and started fighting the officer? yes he deserved to be shot. The guy in the street deserved to be tazed or maced. Not shot. Especially not shot so many times. Once he was down, why more force? and this one Videos show Texas deputies shoot man - CNN.com

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
in which situation? when the kid got up and started fighting the officer? yes he deserved to be shot.
So with the kid who fought the cop are you looking at the entire situation or what transpired after the cop pulled him over? I'm looking at it from the reason the cop pulled him over in the first place and how he could have diffused the situation. I'm not looking at it from "OK HE'S A COMPLY HE MUST COMPLY."

The guy in the street deserved to be tazed or maced. Not shot. Especially not shot so many times. Once he was down, why more force?
Why more force? Why the use of deadly force in the situation? He was walking away from the cop and there were no other people in the immediate area that he would be considered a threat to.

I'll look at this now.

ETA: Ok I've seen this video before.

Last edited:
F

Fromthebaytotheaz

So with the kid who fought the cop are you looking at the entire situation or what transpired after the cop pulled him over? I'm looking at it from the reason the cop pulled him over in the first place and how he could have diffused the situation. I'm not looking at it from "OK HE'S A COMPLY HE MUST COMPLY."

Why more force? Why the use of deadly force in the situation? He was walking away from the cop and there were no other people in the immediate area that he would be considered a threat to.

I'll look at this now.
With the kid I skipped till he was already pulled over and refusing to hand over an i.d. and just sitting there like a self entitled kid. The officers got better things to do then sit there with some punk. Im not sure all the politics behind it, like if he was even permitted to open the kids door ( I dont think he was) so yeah I think the officer unneccarily escalated the situation in that scenario with the opening of the door but it is from my point of view the officer was trying to end it and go on with his night. Not murder. Get him out of the car. And book him. the kid really was driving without a license. He wouldve been booked. Did he deserve to have a tazer drawn on him? After the door was open sure. You gotta comply with the officer in a situation like that. What kind of dumb ass fights a cop in that situation?

and the guy is brandishing a knife walking down the middle of the street high on drugs. You end that situation before it escalates. Like I said, he didnt deserve to be gunned down

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

and dont get me wrong times are getting crazy with these cops. Somethings gotta change. Countless scenarios of excessive force and WTF situations

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
With the kid I skipped till he was already pulled over and refusing to hand over an i.d. and just sitting there like a self entitled kid. The officers got better things to do then sit there with some punk.
So here is where the problem lies. One is an adult and the other is a child. Think about that for a minute. The second is your belief that the officer had better things to do then sit there with some kid. Which is true and begs the question of why did he pulled him over in the first place? The officer had already pulled over not one, not two but three people for the exact same thing the kid did and the kid was the fourth. So at what point, when does the officer say "Hey, I've pulled over multiple people for the same thing, this isn't worth my time, they're flashing because these lights are bright, I have better things to do"?

Im not sure all the politics behind it, like if he was even permitted to open the kids door ( I dont think he was) so yeah I think the officer unneccarily escalated the situation in that scenario with the opening of the door but it is from my point of view the officer was trying to end it and go on with his night.
See above. You're trying to end your night and go home yet you're pulling over four people, all four of them because they flashed you because your lights were bright as fuck and it's against Michigan law to flash under 500 feet? After teh first or second time shouldn't you know why they're doing it?

Not murder. Get him out of the car. And book him. the kid really was driving without a license. He wouldve been booked. Did he deserve to have a tazer drawn on him? After the door was open sure. You gotta comply with the officer in a situation like that. What kind of dumb ass fights a cop in that situation?
Again, I'm not saying he should not have complied. Simply put he was operating the vehicle, there was a legal reason for pulling him over (assuming the flash was under 500 feet) but where is the responsibility and discretion by the cop?

and the guy is brandishing a knife walking down the middle of the street high on drugs. You end that situation before it escalates. Like I said, he didnt deserve to be gunned down
Yet he's dead now.