Cop Shoots teen 16 times

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2014
Its too late. People not going to do a goddamn thing to change shit. There is a police and fire hs in central Phoenix. The majority of the children are on the police curriculum. Why? Firemen carry a hose, police carry a gun.
question bruh why we all waiting for others to start something each individual could start something that sparks chANge depends how we go at it but I do know how u feel tho to many standing around not tryna do nothing about it

May 22, 2006
Some cops are dick heads. We all kno this. That being said, when I get pulled over I keep both hands on the wheel until I'm told otherwise. Not tryna get smoked by a punk police over something dumb.

Mar 5, 2014
Ay somebody tag all the rappers who be on here just so they read this and everybody else who tired of this shit because its gonna get worse not most folks wont listen and yall can joke and what ever all yall wont but the real is we're targeted our lives are worthless in these peoples eyes (and the reason why it matters because they make the laws control the jobs make the communities) but on the real its war niggas on the streests need to end whatever little war they got dead that shit these niggas been merkin us 1 by 1 now 100's a week they already killed over a thousand of us this year we either wait til its our time to get murked off or do something yall niggas need to stop playin and bullshittin before its one of yo kids,family or potnas tho on tha real

Mar 5, 2014
I saw a vid of the cop in the back of an ambulance. Don't know if it was at the station or on the scene. I also heard the audio portion of the rest of the encounter. You don't really hear anything until the shots are fired. No struggle or anything so they must have moved away but then the shots are heard and after that all you hear are sirens a minute or two later.

And I'll tell anyone, to NOT do the "Am I being detained" stuff because you should first know what you're talking about. Like the idiots who say, "I plead the fifth" when talking to a cop. Dummy, the fifth applies to testimony yet you hear these idiots saying it over and over.

LMAO Have niggas really said I plead the 5th when talking to cops? This shit had me dien

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Ay somebody tag all the rappers who be on here just so they read this and everybody else who tired of this shit because its gonna get worse not most folks wont listen and yall can joke and what ever all yall wont but the real is we're targeted our lives are worthless in these peoples eyes (and the reason why it matters because they make the laws control the jobs make the communities) but on the real its war niggas on the streests need to end whatever little war they got dead that shit these niggas been merkin us 1 by 1 now 100's a week they already killed over a thousand of us this year we either wait til its our time to get murked off or do something yall niggas need to stop playin and bullshittin before its one of yo kids,family or potnas tho on tha real

@2pac B @biggie

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
I honestly don't understand how there's people arguing for this being a clean shoot or trying to justify it. If that cop had reason to put 16 bullets in that kid for what he was doing every other cop on the scene wouldn't have said the kid lunged at him or anything other lie they made up. If the kid being on PCP and flattening tires was enough reason to kill him like that then the cops would've just said that, instead they knew there's no way they'll get away with that ridiculous of an argument but yet there's people trying to pass it off as a legitimate reason to fill a kid with bullets.

Was the kid doing something wrong? Absolutely. Was what he doing deserving of a fucking execution in the streets? Come on man.

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

question do your legal rights not matter you know you have the right to refuse if not legally as a man do you have any pride as man? Im not dissin you either its a real deal question because this comply or die shit is crazy and weak as a man do you feel just because another man was given a token of authority his life holds more meaning then yours that his word is law because Im not with that shit all men bleed the same any man can be killed why should any other mans life have more value than yours?
what legal rights are you referring to? Refuse what? You cant refuse much when you see the red and blue lights pulling you over. Refuse to show your i.d.? You have to have a license to drive a vehicle. If not and you refuse to say shit what do you thinks gonna happen? Getting your ass hauled away

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

OK SO If a person fights you he deserves to be shot? See here's the problem I have with that everybody agree that niggas in the streets who's afraid to fight so they shoot is bitch made but justify it when cops afraid to fight? he could of ran and waited for backup if he was to pussy to throw hands but the bitch nigga shot a man who was beatin his ass kuz he was getting his ass kicked that shits weak I agree they could of tazed other dude but him turning the other way they should of just tackled him and arrested him
Brotha, if you punch a cop in uniform its open season on your ass from the boys in blue. Its called the blue line or some shit. the kid was about to be detained, everything woulda been cool, then he starts to attack the cop. Go to page one to see a pic of him. The cop could say his life was being threatened. Cops have got off with alot more.

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

Be good, breh. The answer to your questions are contained in previous posts.
Looks like mr reason ability test isnt so reasonable.. ;D. 'Quoatas are illegal! knife wielding pcped out mofuckas should be left alone! there hurting no one!' hope u had a good thanks.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Looks like mr reason ability test isnt so reasonable.. ;D. 'Quoatas are illegal! knife wielding pcped out mofuckas should be left alone! there hurting no one!' hope u had a good thanks.
The knife wielding guy wasn't walking towards anyone tho, he was walking away from the cops. Just because someone has a knife in there hand and is high on drugs doesn't mean shoot first and ask questions later - it could have been handled much differently and maybe no one would have been seriously hurt or killed. I'm pretty sure Heresy made that point and you didn't seem to care tho.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
The knife wielding guy wasn't walking towards anyone tho, he was walking away from the cops. Just because someone has a knife in there hand and is high on drugs doesn't mean shoot first and ask questions later - it could have been handled much differently and maybe no one would have been seriously hurt or killed. I'm pretty sure Heresy made that point and you didn't seem to care tho.
I absolutely did make the point and the guy keeps going in circles. And then he talks about quotas being legal but I gave him the proof for them not only being illegal in Michigan but on a federal level but he still wants to chop it up after I've wished him well and moved on. LOL.

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

I absolutely did make the point and the guy keeps going in circles. And then he talks about quotas being legal but I gave him the proof for them not only being illegal in Michigan but on a federal level but he still wants to chop it up after I've wished him well and moved on. LOL.
So you didnt even read the links I sent you? How reasonable is that! Didnt even read my quote about quotas. :cheeky:

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

so let the dude disrupt the flow of traffic/keep going till he injures someone? Nah. You stop. Red and blue lights everywhere telling you to stop. I already said he didnt deserve to be shot. But he deserved to be stopped. Heresy thinks dude should just be let to walk. But I guess hes from a place where you dont need a license to drive

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
so let the dude disrupt the flow of traffic/keep going till he injures someone? Nah. You stop. Red and blue lights everywhere telling you to stop. I already said he didnt deserve to be shot. But he deserved to be stopped. Heresy thinks dude should just be let to walk. But I guess hes from a place where you dont need a license to drive
Lol. Who said he shouldn't have stopped? The only thing any of us are saying...fuck it...no use of even doing this shit, lol.

ONLY ON THE SICCNESS.

Jul 12, 2002
You can see two cops coming for the guy with the knife right before he is shot. One has his taser out, and the other his handgun. The taser hits him first, it definitely worked, and then the other cop (who had been on the scene for only 30 seconds) just unloads his whole clip into him.

Cop with the taser had the situation handled. Only time lethal force should be considered is when it's absolutely necessary.