Cop Shoots teen 16 times

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
How are you so sure there was nothing within 500 feet that his highs couldve obstructed? Flashing highs to a cop is also a sign of distress.
Are you not reading what is being typed? The law in Michigan states it's illegal to flash the high beams at less than 500 feet. He had three people flash him before the kid did.

Reasonable cop: "Is there an emergency?"

Reasonable Driver: "I was flashing you because your high beams were on and I couldn't see."

Reasonable cop: "Yeah man, my bad. It's a new vehicle and the lights are so bright they look like high beams. You're the fourth person to flash me tonight so I'll make sure someone looks into getting these lights straight. Have a good one."

Reasonable Driver: "Thanks Officer."

That's all that needed to be done yet you want to ignore the important shit and go straight into the kid not complying which is something no one here has said he had a right to do. So why don't we focus on an ADULT not having the mental prowess to diffuse a harmless situation?

Jul 12, 2002
How are you so sure there was nothing within 500 feet that his highs couldve obstructed? Flashing highs to a cop is also a sign of distress.
Lol you are missing the entire point. The cop knew damn well why the brights were being flashed at him. Even if he pulled him over out of the slight chance it was a call for help, he knew by the time he walked up to the window that that wasn't the case and should have done what I said in my last post.

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

Are you not reading what is being typed? The law in Michigan states it's illegal to flash the high beams at less than 500 feet. He had three people flash him before the kid did.

Reasonable cop: "Is there an emergency?"

Reasonable Driver: "I was flashing you because your high beams were on and I couldn't see."

Reasonable cop: "Yeah man, my bad. It's a new vehicle and the lights are so bright they look like high beams. You're the fourth person to flash me tonight so I'll make sure someone looks into getting these lights straight. Have a good one."

Reasonable Driver: "Thanks Officer."

That's all that needed to be done yet you want to ignore the important shit and go straight into the kid not complying which is something no one here has said he had a right to do. So why don't we focus on an ADULT not having the mental prowess to diffuse a harmless situation?
the part your missing is "license and registration?" will be asked regardless. Then what will happen in this specific situation? The exact same thing. Cause this kid was on one & without a license. Im not arguing it couldve been handled better on both ends. Like I originally said I dont think the cop had the right/shoudlve opened his door to begin with and absolutely could've went about it better. I think he just called for back up or something right before that anyways. So what are we debating about here? The cop didnt start swinging first. And was about to detain him. And side note the cop didnt know how old this dude was cause he didnt provide anything so its just another citizen.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
the part your missing is "license and registration?" will be asked regardless. Then what will happen in this specific situation? The exact same thing. Cause this kid was on one & without a license. Im not arguing it couldve been handled better on both ends. Like I originally said I dont think the cop had the right/shoudlve opened his door to begin with and absolutely could've went about it better. I think he just called for back up or something right before that anyways. So what are we debating about here? The cop didnt start swinging first. And was about to detain him. And side note the cop didnt know how old this dude was cause he didnt provide anything so its just another citizen.
License and registration will be asked regardless? DJ Coma made it as clear as day. I did so multiple times. Why even ask for license and registration when you already know why you're being flashed? So far this question has been asked multiple times but you've yet to answer it. You still want to focus on the kid not complying with the cop and swinging on him. Before we can do that we need to do the reasonable person test again.

Is it reasonable to keep pulling people over because they flashed their lights when you know the reason why they're doing it?

A yes or no will suffice.

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

License and registration will be asked regardless? DJ Coma made it as clear as day. I did so multiple times. Why even ask for license and registration when you already know why you're being flashed? So far this question has been asked multiple times but you've yet to answer it. You still want to focus on the kid not complying with the cop and swinging on him. Before we can do that we need to do the reasonable person test again.

Is it reasonable to keep pulling people over because they flashed their lights when you know the reason why they're doing it?

And I say again, if there was an adjcacent highway/other drivers in the area that could be effected by highs being flashed (possibly repeatedly since you cant say how many times the kid hit him with the highs) then yes, it is. Cops have a quota to fill. If your giving them an easy excuse to pull you over and fish for something then thats on you.
Does this suffice ^ Or are we gonna keep running in circles?
if you can honestly tell me a time you got pulled over and not i.d.ed id be fuckin shocked. Cops take opportunitys when you get pulled over to fish for any and everything. Do i think thats cool? hell no. but im not stupid enough to high beam a cop/ not give my license or at least be upfront why I dont have it if im getting pulled over like that.

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

did you miss me answering that one already or are you to busy with your reasonability test over there?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
And I say again, if there was an adjcacent highway/other drivers in the area that could be effected by highs being flashed (possibly repeatedly since you cant say how many times the kid hit him with the highs) then yes, it is.
What part of how many times he flashed is irrelevant? What part of an adjacent highway not being important do you not understand? What part of the kid was the fourth driver who flashed him do you not understand?

Cops have a quota to fill.
Quotas are illegal.

If your giving them an easy excuse to pull you over and fish for something then thats on you.
Again, four people (the kid included) flashed the cop.

Does this suffice ^ Or are we gonna keep running in circles?
if you can honestly tell me a time you got pulled over and not i.d.ed id be fuckin shocked.
We aren't running in circles but you are. Several people here are calling you out for what you've typed. No one is calling me out. I "get it." I recall two times where a cop pulled me over and didn't even worry about license or any of that shit. In both instances they did it to tell me my brake light was out.

Cops take opportunitys when you get pulled over to fish for any and everything. Do i think thats cool? hell no. but im not stupid enough to high beam a cop/ not give my license or at least be upfront why I dont have it if im getting pulled over like that.

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

What part of how many times he flashed is irrelevant? What part of an adjacent highway not being important do you not understand? What part of the kid was the fourth driver who flashed him do you not understand?

Quotas are illegal.

Again, four people (the kid included) flashed the cop.

We aren't running in circles but you are. Several people here are calling you out for what you've typed. No one is calling me out. I "get it." I recall two times where a cop pulled me over and didn't even worry about license or any of that shit. In both instances they did it to tell me my brake light was out.

But according to you it's reasonable to keep pulling people over for flashing you when you already know the reason why...
You and dj coma are two people. And btw id never trip on what anyone says off this site. Well then you must be from one nice neighborhood. Cause ive lived in multiple areas and errytime u get pulled over you get i.d.ed. Cops gotta know who there dealing with if you have anything on you. I can tell your from a nice upbringing cause you believe a guy high on drugs walking down a public road should be left alone (read first page). I also notice you went back and edited multiple of your posts. wont catch me doing that. I already explained man, if you give a cop a reason to , you will get pulled over and they will try and find a reason to get you for something. But I guess you live in a place where cops are actually there to serve :D. 'What part of how many times he flashed is irrelevant? What part of an adjacent highway not being important do you not understand? What part of the kid was the fourth driver who flashed him do you not understand?' You asked if being flashed a 4th time is just cause to pull him over- im saying yes it is, if everything/anything I just said above is cause for concern adjacent highway/multiple flashes/ any cars on road within 500ft. I repeat, cops fish for a reason to pull you over. Him flashing the cop, cop now can pull him over. Do you get it yet? I hope your learning something.. and check your facts on quoatas resonable test Ducey Vetoes Ban on Police Ticket Quotas | Phoenix New Times

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
The cop mentions that he knew why the kid flashed him, and he flashed his brights at the kid before pulling him over, and that people had been flashing him all that night.

The kid came off as a bit aggressive, yeah. He watched a few "am I being detained" videos, and the situation might have been different if he didn't have that attitude.

Same can be said for the cops attitude to the kid, tho.

Kid legitimately thought that the cop had no right to arrest him, and when the cop threw his phone away, probably was scared because now there's no evidence of the already aggressive police officer.

There's a video floating around the internet that shows the kid in a fight with another kid a few days before the incident occurred. Shows he's violent, right? I watched the video and both kids looked like they couldn't throw a punch and both came out of the fight without any marks on them. Makes me surprised that the cop got beat up so bad in such a small period of time. Kind of funny how the cop left before any paramedics arrived on the scene, too.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
You and dj coma are two people.
DJ Coma and I weren't the only one who directed something your way or made a post derived from your post. Go back and read again.

And btw id never trip on what anyone says off this site. Well then you must be from one nice neighborhood. Cause ive lived in multiple areas and errytime u get pulled over you get i.d.ed.
One nice neighborhood? How does a cop not asking me for ID mean I'm from a nice neighborhood? Breh do you see how foolish you sound?

Cops gotta know who there dealing with if you have anything on you. I can tell your from a nice upbringing cause you believe a guy high on drugs walking down a public road should be left alone (read first page).
You can tell I am from a nice upbringing? Because I'm thinking and using my brain? Shit. What has the world come to?

I also notice you went back and edited multiple of your posts. wont catch me doing that.
I edit for typos. Which is something you should be doing so I don't know why you would pride yourself in not doing that. And there are no content changes as all replies are also contained in the email. So if there is ANY issue, it can be pulled up so miss me with that shit, breh.

I already explained man, if you give a cop a reason to , you will get pulled over and they will try and find a reason to get you for something.
This has nothing to do with what you're asked.

But I guess you live in a place where cops are actually there to serve :D.
I grew up in North Vallejo. I've also lived in Camden NJ and San Diego. What else do you need to know?

You asked if being flashed a 4th time is just cause to pull him over- im saying yes it is
That's not what I asked. Why are you trying to put words in my mouth? R-E-A-D what was typed and simply go from there.

if everything/anything I just said above is cause for concern adjacent highway/multiple flashes/ any cars on road within 500ft. I repeat, cops fish for a reason to pull you over. Him flashing the cop, cop now can pull him over. Do you get it yet?
Who said that the cop COULDN'T pull him over? Are you high man? Seriously. I'm asking because you didn't hardly make sense before but now you are really going in circles, lol.

I hope your learning something.. and check your facts on quoatas resonable test Ducey Vetoes Ban on Police Ticket Quotas | Phoenix New Times
Have you even read what you quoted? LMAO! It doesn't seem like it. Read it again.

And here are instances of what happens when you do a quota system:

http://www.police--one.com/legal/articles/6678308-LA-police-win-6M-settlement-over-ticket-quotas/

(remove the two dashes in police--one as I didn't want to link directly from here.)

And taken straight from the horses mouth "Ticket quotas are against state law."

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/20/nyregion/20police.html?_r=0

LAPD suit: LAPD officers who complained about ticket quotas are awarded $2 million - latimes

Police Ticket Quotas Outlawed in Sunshine State

And this one, this is from Michigan, the state where the kid was killed and it contains a video of the SHERIFF admitting that "you’re not allowed to do it, according to Federal law and state law."

Here ya go.

Michigan Police Department Admits To Ticketing Quotas And That They’re Illegal « Q104 Cleveland

Here is another claiming he didn't know it was illegal:

http://truthvoice.com/2015/05/michi...-ticket-quotas-were-illegal-claims-ignorance/

We're done here man. Have a happy thanksgiving and I'll see you all friday or some shit.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
The cop mentions that he knew why the kid flashed him, and he flashed his brights at the kid before pulling him over, and that people had been flashing him all that night.

The kid came off as a bit aggressive, yeah. He watched a few "am I being detained" videos, and the situation might have been different if he didn't have that attitude.

Same can be said for the cops attitude to the kid, tho.

Kid legitimately thought that the cop had no right to arrest him, and when the cop threw his phone away, probably was scared because now there's no evidence of the already aggressive police officer.

There's a video floating around the internet that shows the kid in a fight with another kid a few days before the incident occurred. Shows he's violent, right? I watched the video and both kids looked like they couldn't throw a punch and both came out of the fight without any marks on them. Makes me surprised that the cop got beat up so bad in such a small period of time. Kind of funny how the cop left before any paramedics arrived on the scene, too.
I saw a vid of the cop in the back of an ambulance. Don't know if it was at the station or on the scene. I also heard the audio portion of the rest of the encounter. You don't really hear anything until the shots are fired. No struggle or anything so they must have moved away but then the shots are heard and after that all you hear are sirens a minute or two later.

And I'll tell anyone, to NOT do the "Am I being detained" stuff because you should first know what you're talking about. Like the idiots who say, "I plead the fifth" when talking to a cop. Dummy, the fifth applies to testimony yet you hear these idiots saying it over and over.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I saw a vid of the cop in the back of an ambulance. Don't know if it was at the station or on the scene. I also heard the audio portion of the rest of the encounter. You don't really hear anything until the shots are fired. No struggle or anything so they must have moved away but then the shots are heard and after that all you hear are sirens a minute or two later.

And I'll tell anyone, to NOT do the "Am I being detained" stuff because you should first know what you're talking about. Like the idiots who say, "I plead the fifth" when talking to a cop. Dummy, the fifth applies to testimony yet you hear these idiots saying it over and over.

I read an article that said he left with another cop before receiving any medical attention. All the pics I can find are from after the fact, in a hospital. The struggle was short, the kid must've been a fast and powerful fighter to fuck up the cops face like that tho.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I read an article that said he left with another cop before receiving any medical attention. All the pics I can find are from after the fact, in a hospital. The struggle was short, the kid must've been a fast and powerful fighter to fuck up the cops face like that tho.
Here is the audio I was talking about.

Deven Guilford cell phone video, part 2

Here's a better vid

RAW VIDEO: Body cam, cell phone footage shows when officer was injured during fatal traffic stop fight | KRON4.com

The cop got hands layed on him quick:

Sgt Jonathan Frost shoots dead unarmed Deven Guilford in Michigan | Daily Mail Online

This link SHOWS the body cam of the other cop and he's in the ambulance and shit. The vid I saw, the emt's were checking his head out and he was answering questions but his face wasn't as swollen. Some of that footage is in this one.

Listen to how the cop says "I shot one" and then he calls for EMS because he is bleeding.

Last edited:
F

Fromthebaytotheaz

DJ Coma and I weren't the only one who directed something your way or made a post derived from your post. Go back and read again.

One nice neighborhood? How does a cop not asking me for ID mean I'm from a nice neighborhood? Breh do you see how foolish you sound?

You can tell I am from a nice upbringing? Because I'm thinking and using my brain? Shit. What has the world come to?

I edit for typos. Which is something you should be doing so I don't know why you would pride yourself in not doing that. And there are no content changes as all replies are also contained in the email. So if there is ANY issue, it can be pulled up so miss me with that shit, breh.

This has nothing to do with what you're asked.

I grew up in North Vallejo. I've also lived in Camden NJ and San Diego. What else do you need to know?

That's not what I asked. Why are you trying to put words in my mouth? R-E-A-D what was typed and simply go from there.

Who said that the cop COULDN'T pull him over? Are you high man? Seriously. I'm asking because you didn't hardly make sense before but now you are really going in circles, lol.

Have you even read what you quoted? LMAO! It doesn't seem like it. Read it again.

And here are instances of what happens when you do a quota system:

http://www.police--one.com/legal/articles/6678308-LA-police-win-6M-settlement-over-ticket-quotas/

(remove the two dashes in police--one as I didn't want to link directly from here.)

And taken straight from the horses mouth "Ticket quotas are against state law."

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/20/nyregion/20police.html?_r=0

LAPD suit: LAPD officers who complained about ticket quotas are awarded $2 million - latimes

Police Ticket Quotas Outlawed in Sunshine State

And this one, this is from Michigan, the state where the kid was killed and it contains a video of the SHERIFF admitting that "you’re not allowed to do it, according to Federal law and state law."

Here ya go.

Michigan Police Department Admits To Ticketing Quotas And That They’re Illegal « Q104 Cleveland

Here is another claiming he didn't know it was illegal:

Michigan Sheriff Surprised to Hear Ticket Quotas Were Illegal, Claims Ignorance | TruthVoice

We're done here man. Have a happy thanksgiving and I'll see you all friday or some shit.
no one else directed anything at me. who? i responded to someone else? In your world, people walking in the middle of the street high with a knife should be left alone right? Lol. (read page one). Your from the states and yet youve never been i.d.ed in a traffic stop? Where are you from again? And you asked a question and I responded to it lol you are so full of shit yes you did say being flashed four times the cop yadada and i responded scroll up and reread. '
I already explained man, if you give a cop a reason to , you will get pulled over and they will try and find a reason to get you for something.' yes that does have to do with what you asked. u asked is it reasonable to be pulled over blab al bal and im saying in a cops world, u give them a reason, yes it is. But u fail to see that. Are you gonna ignore u just said quotas are 'illegal' yet they are not illegal? u just posted a bunch of links did u not read mine? 'He said there was one jurisdiction in southern Arizona (Tucson) that had a policy of one citation a day, but has since been changed to one traffic stop per day.'

Arizona bill would outlaw police traffic ticket quotas

Bill would end Arizona police traffic-ticket quotas - The Prescott Daily Courier - Prescott, Arizona

Arizona lobby group: Police should not have traffic ticket quotas - KTAR.com

how did you do on your reasonablity test? I mean your over here spewing out the law yet you just proved your lacking in public knowledge.
btw your real polite bro you already wished me a good day now a good thanksgiving? Thanks yo you too

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
no one else directed anything at me. who? i responded to someone else?
In your world, people walking in the middle of the street high with a knife should be left alone right? Lol. (read page one). Your from the states and yet youve never been i.d.ed in a traffic stop? Where are you from again? And you asked a question and I responded to it lol you are so full of shit yes you did say being flashed four times the cop yadada and i responded scroll up and reread. '
I already explained man, if you give a cop a reason to , you will get pulled over and they will try and find a reason to get you for something.' yes that does have to do with what you asked. u asked is it reasonable to be pulled over blab al bal and im saying in a cops world, u give them a reason, yes it is. But u fail to see that. Are you gonna ignore u just said quotas are 'illegal' yet they are not illegal? u just posted a bunch of links did u not read mine? 'He said there was one jurisdiction in southern Arizona (Tucson) that had a policy of one citation a day, but has since been changed to one traffic stop per day.'

Arizona bill would outlaw police traffic ticket quotas

Bill would end Arizona police traffic-ticket quotas - The Prescott Daily Courier - Prescott, Arizona

Arizona lobby group: Police should not have traffic ticket quotas - KTAR.com

how did you do on your reasonablity test? I mean your over here spewing out the law yet you just proved your lacking in public knowledge.
btw your real polite bro you already wished me a good day now a good thanksgiving? Thanks yo you too
Be good, breh. The answer to your questions are contained in previous posts.

Mar 5, 2014
Excessive, but if you don't want to be shot to death, do not smoke PCP and charge cops with a 3inch blade. First degree murder charge will never stick because it is not first degree murder. Both ends of society get burned with events like this.
you would have a valid point if there wasn't videos of white people pointing guns and threating to kill cops and the cops doing nothing but tryna talk them down everyone knows niggas on 1 act different because of the drugs that dont excuse 16 shots if they scared to gang up on a nigga with a knife then choose a different job this nigga wanted to murder him and then used his body for target practice after the fact The police been doing this to black people armed and unarmed for generations the only stupid thing is niggas aint started shooting back yet

Mar 5, 2014
So you think the man was doing nothing wrong? Pathetic how some people think. Anti-police, PC, liberal culture will be the death of this nation. Get a grip.

on some real shit the death of this nation will be the hate it has for black people they America is fonkin with russia china isis and keeps murdering blacks America will fall because the power hungry and the racism of this country and btw FUCK THE POLICE, POLITICIANS,GOVERNMENT, AND EVERYBODY ELSE WHO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS RACIST ASS SOCIETY

Mar 5, 2014
in which situation? when the kid got up and started fighting the officer? yes he deserved to be shot. The guy in the street deserved to be tazed or maced. Not shot. Especially not shot so many times. Once he was down, why more force? and this one Videos show Texas deputies shoot man - CNN.com
OK SO If a person fights you he deserves to be shot? See here's the problem I have with that everybody agree that niggas in the streets who's afraid to fight so they shoot is bitch made but justify it when cops afraid to fight? he could of ran and waited for backup if he was to pussy to throw hands but the bitch nigga shot a man who was beatin his ass kuz he was getting his ass kicked that shits weak I agree they could of tazed other dude but him turning the other way they should of just tackled him and arrested him

Mar 5, 2014
i think your trying to debate me when theres no debate to be had. Ive always agreed that dude with the knife didnt deserve to be shot. How old was the kid driving the car? I was insinuating the cop had better things to do with his time, not over something this petty as headlights. Do petty things need to be dealt with? Yes. But if all petty shit took large amounts of time then larger crimes would go unnoticed/dealt with. So for something as small as this, the kid shouldve been giving his i.d./complying w.e. and ending this. Not progressing it. if i get pulled over by a cop and i straight up refuse everything and just sit there your damn right im expecting a situation to escalate. You gotta let the cop do there job in CERTAIN situations. Put yourself in there position sometimes. Did you see the video of the I forget which blm activist leader taking cop field tests? he failed all the tests. he 'killed' the 2 test innocent people and got 'killed' by the one criminal. So by people refusing not to I.d. themselves or answer cops /comply w.e. has gotta raise the suspicion/ intensity level. Unwise.
question do your legal rights not matter you know you have the right to refuse if not legally as a man do you have any pride as man? Im not dissin you either its a real deal question because this comply or die shit is crazy and weak as a man do you feel just because another man was given a token of authority his life holds more meaning then yours that his word is law because Im not with that shit all men bleed the same any man can be killed why should any other mans life have more value than yours?