Check out what I did to my Car!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Go look at a bunch of used up stripper pussies?? Naw im good
lol, never know till you go, your more likly to find a used up pussy from some random bitch you meet, the used up hoes wouldnt show to get laughed off the stage with there meat flaps, id rather look at a bunch of pussy, then waste money getting high and rotting in the gutter, but thats just me.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
dudes with that attitude trip me out, how can a pussy be used up? did you take your girls virginity, i dont gotta be the first dog under the fence, just one of the dogs:).
they r delusional imo. what also trips me out is dudes who think that they side chicks not gettin dicked down on the under. cut the crap lol
one of the baddest women i ever seen in my life was in a strip club. just imagine sanaa lathan with the body of a stallion. no fat, no stretch marks, from crenshaw no less!

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
they r delusional imo. what also trips me out is dudes who think that they side chicks not gettin dicked down on the under. cut the crap lol
one of the baddest women i ever seen in my life was in a strip club. just imagine sanaa lathan with the body of a stallion. no fat, no stretch marks, from crenshaw no less!
Im sure Evergreen riders wife is the hottest girl on earth so thats nothing to him though

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
ive seen some bad ass broads in the strip club fam.
True story, nothin wrong wit some fine ass stripper freaks...tho the flipside is hoes that have no bidness on stage. The worst I've seen was my very first time and my very last time. First time was 20yrs ago in Phx where they had a not hot Prego, and a bitch wit one leg much longer than the other and one tit much smaller than the other. The last time was in DC where there was a cute Russian bitch that I was thinkin about a private show wit til she turned around and started wigglin her human tail (#factsonly #chernobylazz). Then these 2 tore up dike bitches did a 2 girl show to follow I guess to make us limp... Uh... Um... Ya...

Last edited:

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
True story, nothin wrong wit some fine ass stripper freaks...tho the flipside is hoes that have no bidness on stage. The worst I've seen was my very first time and my very last time. First time was 20yrs ago in Phx where they had a not hot Prego, and a bitch wit one leg much longer than the other and one tit much smaller than the other. The last time was in DC where there was a cute Russian bitch that I was thinkin about a private show wit til she turned around and started wigglin her human tail (#factsonly #chernobylazz). Then these 2 tore up dike bitches did a 2 girl show to follow I guess to make us limp... Uh... Um... Ya...
yeah i worked with a bitch with a mini tail for a few months probably something EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER would be into

Mar 3, 2013
im gonna go out on a limb and say you cant name one reptible person who can vouch for you in sac

feel free to continue to come completely out of the left field closet with your intense hatred for me though :chinese:
who can vouch for you in anywhere but siccness.net? well it seems u aint so gay like u was before,be4 u was asking for guys pics and shit, now you are just asking for somebody from siccness to vouch 4 me, gtfo

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Admits to working with a bitch that has a tail and still trying to get people to come to that dive ass, stripper with tail ass club??? Lol. And y'all wonder why i said i would pass...
you said you would pass going to the vagina pageant (which is the funnest night in the entire industry) for the obvious reason that your girl has your balls in her purse- theres a reason you get no props on this site - count how many people left me props on the initial post of this thread, the reason because they love vagina and enjoying life they dont sit behind a computer screen all day like you on here wondering why your broke and miserable acting superior to everyone, its too bad you cant get 40 cents for every propless witty quip you create on here youd be set.

Think about it from a realistic standpoint for a second folks, what do you hope to accomplish in the next 5 years of your life honestly are you gonna follow your dreams and aspirations or are you gonna amount to nothing with your time on earth?

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
who can vouch for you in anywhere but siccness.net? well it seems u aint so gay like u was before,be4 u was asking for guys pics and shit, now you are just asking for somebody from siccness to vouch 4 me, gtfo

yeah I got tired of asking people to stop being cowards and post a pic if they were gonna talk big shit - now i realize people who post on heres actions speak louder than anything just like everyone whos posted on here from the portland area or near it who have never seen me dj once in 7 years or came to an event its pathetic honestly lol

heres a list of 13 people from your own city that vouch for me 100% I'll bet anything you cant name ONE person who vouches for your goofy ass in your own city

1. Brother Lynch Hung
2. Anthony Noose
3. James Noose
4. Calico 101
5. Phonk Beta
6. Tallcan G
7. Tre-8
8. Loki
9. Chief Adversity
10. Kenneth Rookwood
11. Zig Zagg
12. C.O.S.
13. Art Battle

Explaining myself on here to anyone is a waste of my precious time however I do it for the love of the site

Last edited: