BBQ season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
BBQ season is here. I want steaks and burgers all season long

What are your favorite ways to grill up steaks and burgers?

What's the best way to marinade steak? I like to use Montreal steak seasoning on mine. I try not to use bbq sauce on my steaks, but I do use bbq sauce on my burgers sometimes.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lol@ marinating steak.

hell nah breh cow flesh is for dry rub

chicken is good on marinate, but dry rub errythang.

My dry rub is cayenne pepper, white pepper, black pepper, tony's creole seasoning, & garlic salt

I use a different rub for pork, usually sweet & spicy.

& fuck a bbq 'grill', if it aint a smoker chances are it aint gonna pass the taste test.

I think i might be the illegitimate son of Myron Mixon lol

Jun 21, 2005
Just BBQ some tri tip the other day for the first time in a while. Love too BBQ. Advice on the marinade. I personally dont like to marinate more than 12 hours cause anything more than that takes away too much flavor of the meat for my liking. I like to do more rubs that marinate though.. This year i plan on cooking a whole pig for the opening of the football season wit one of these fuckers..

Can cook whole chickens and ribs, pretty much anything

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
The key to making some bomb ass dry rubs and marinates is do it different every time but write it down otherwise youll end up making some bomb shit and have no clue what it was.

Steaks I usually just do a lil dry rub, chili powder always, vary the other shit. Burgers same type of shit, sometimes crack an egg or two into the ground beef, throw some bread crumbs in there too.

And for slowcooking ribs, briskets, pork shoulders etc, my fave shit to use is some good old brown sugar to make it sweet on the outside. Any parts that got fat on it poke it with a toothpick a lot so the rub stays in their.

My most crowning achievement is a 8lbs brisket haha shit took like 8-10 hours or something retarded but fell apart like butter when I cut it.

Mar 9, 2003
Sort of on topic..

I got a custom built in pit but my old grill is pretty much done. Where can I get a new one? All the ones I find only fit gas grills.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I found this recipe online and it's dope. I've used it a lot, from tri tip to NY Strip steaks. I think it works really well in the pan, cast iron skillet would be best (in the house) but I can't wait to try it on the grill. It's been really windy in Oklahoma this year but hopefully it mellows out soon.

Use this for 2-3 lbs of meat
• 4 teaspoons paprika
•2 teaspoons ground black pepper
•1 teaspoon onion powder
•1 teaspoon garlic powder
•1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
•1/2 teaspoon coriander
•1/2 teaspoon turmeric

I've made this without the coriander (hard to find sometimes because so many people bbq out here) and the turmeric and it still comes out on point.