BBQ season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I agree that if you need to dip your steak in something, no martu, you didn't season it right. There's also a lot to be said about the quality of the steak you buy. Most chefs will say that if you buy a good cut, all you need is salt and pepper.

But when it comes to just whipping up a cheap/quick steak, try Tiger Sauce

Oct 3, 2006
For those of you who are noobs like me when it comes to smoking meats, I recommend getting a Brinkmann smoke n grill. $50 at Home Depot. Easy to use and assemble.

I also find using wood chunks instead of chips, is MUCH better at adding that smoke flavor.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
For those of you who are noobs like me when it comes to smoking meats, I recommend getting a Brinkmann smoke n grill. $50 at Home Depot. Easy to use and assemble.

I also find using wood chunks instead of chips, is MUCH better at adding that smoke flavor.
Do you have the charcoal one? I have that same one but I have the electric. It works pretty damn good. I had only bought it because I lived in an apartment and couldn't have a charcoal or gas grill there for a couple years so it was my only option. It isn't bad though, and using mesquite or hickory chips in tin foil if you do it right still adds a ton of smoke flavor.

Oct 3, 2006
Do you have the charcoal one? I have that same one but I have the electric. It works pretty damn good. I had only bought it because I lived in an apartment and couldn't have a charcoal or gas grill there for a couple years so it was my only option. It isn't bad though, and using mesquite or hickory chips in tin foil if you do it right still adds a ton of smoke flavor.
Yeah I have the charcoal one. It's great. I was not sure whether to have gotten an electric one since I like to smoke brisket. I wasn't sure if it would make my PGE bill high or what not lol

Jun 5, 2004
Lol at BBQ sauce on a steak, the fucyk?

Serious tho my wife bought me an electric smoker for Xmas and since then I've been smokin like a champ. Chickens, ribs, pork chops, peppers, nuts, fuckin anything I can get my hands on really. Gonna step it up and do a whole bone in ham or brisket this weekend
If you ever able to get your hands on some swordfish, smoke it...

Dont be a coward'll who dosent even smoke swordfish

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I fuckin love grillin out. I just got a shitty Webber charcoal grill but it works. I grill ribeyes all the time. Medium rare with just salt and pepper and Lawrys. I do chicken legs all the time with just salt pepper and Lawrys also. I put alotta salt on chicken legs its awesome. I put BBQ sauce on a few for my ho tho but I just like the plain ones better. I grill chicken breasts with salt pepper Lawrys and lemon pepper and sometimes BBQ sauce. I always buy Sweet Baby Rays hot and spicy. When I catch walleyes with my uncle I salt and pepper them and wrap em in tin foil sprayed with Pam and put lemons in it. It's fucking bomb but I don't eat hella fish. Shit my breaks over gotta go I'll be back.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I live in an apartment what's a good way to BBQ without getting harassed by my fat bitch manager? The weather is nice as fuck and I'm trying to grill up some hotlinks, burgers, asada, and some pollo tambien. My uncle use to have a shitty little webber grill but that boy could bbq anything and everything. Always did some Bomb ass chicken... All I know is he would let it marinate over night and it would always come out perfect.
PUT ME ON GAME BREH

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Easiest chicken breast recipe for grilling...

Get 1-2 lbs of chicken breasts and put it in a freezer bag, get the biggest bottle of regular (not zesty) Italian dressing and dump the whole thing in the bag. Get lemon pepper seasoning and dump as much in there as you think you need (I use a lot), 1-2 shots of tequila in the bag. Let it marinate as long as you like. 4-8 hours is best. Chicken will be really tender and full of flavor. If you do it right, should be no problem to cut the chicken breasts with a fork when they are done.

Another easy one for boneless chicken thighs is orange juice, ground cumin, garlic salt, and pepper. Then when they come off the grill, hit em with some lime. I would let them marinate at least a couple hours but it'll taste pretty much like pollo asado. Pretty bomb for some tacos.

*disclaimer, these both taste way better with a charcoal grill. None of that faggy propane grilling.