Astral Projection

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
Any of you ever done this?

Some people have mastered it where they can do it all the time. The furthest I have gone has been to another room in the house but I got too excited and woke myself up to check what I saw but it was something different.

If you try it, don't be freaked out by waking up in a state of sleep paralysis, it doesn't last long just focus on waking up from the dream.

Here is a quick guide to get you started.

How to Perform Astral Projection: 10 Steps (with Pictures)

Jun 5, 2004
Wow, I didnt know that was like a thing, with a name... But ive done that before, its worked a few times. Im not joking either. It happened once and i tried to teach myself how to do it since, i never looked online tho.

The way that works best for me is before i go to sleep... What i do is, i gotta be hella tired to do it, but i go outside of my room altogether... (Its best to not look at ur room before u do it, cuz it dosent matter if u know the layout of ur room by heart , ur photographic memory will ruin the shit if u see it before.) U close ur eyes and just walk into ur room with the lights out and just lay down and dont think about anything for a minute relax, but dont fall asleep. Then, you visuslise yourself floating to wherever u want in the room (but not from floating view, visualise it like ur watching it from laying down where u are. U start focusing on ur legs first... U will know its about to work because u will physically feel a sensation like you feel lighter. Oh yea if u move while u try it it ptobably wont work cuz u will get too distracted.

But yea it sounds hella wierd, it actually sounds like some wack ass shit that dosent work, but it does and it is possible... I honestly dont think the way they say would work for me, cuz thats too many steps to memorize and too much to be thinking about. Idk about any spiritual shit idk, but it is a real event/sensation. Ive never made it out of my room, cuz i mess it up when i try to concentrate on too much. Thats crazy, ive never even told that to anybody cuz i didnt know what it was

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I experience SP the majority of time I sleep on my back. I can wake myself from it and know when an episode is about to hit so I either sleep through it or wake myself.

As for AP, in the past I spoke about it. I started feeling light and there was this light blue aura around my body and I could see it. I said I didnt want to leave and didnt.

People who dabble in the arts or are really on some Left Hand or Right Hand shit will trll you what they think is happening when it happens.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
Mixxer you should hella try doing this... We definately need a review.

Humans only use 20% of our brains, and we're trying to figure out how to use the rest... Right? Ok well maybe autistics only use 20% of their Austism, and this is the way to kick it into maximum overdrive to gain special access so we can know the capabilities of other 80%!?!?

U gotta do it now breh cmon, what if Rain Mans gift was never discovered what a waste thatd be. Proffessor X had the austism too, but if he hadnt been willing to try on his helmet and tap into his powerd then he'd just be another cripple.

I wasnt kidding when i said it works for me, and u even more special than i am so hear me out. If it dont work no harm no foul, but if it does work, think about what u could do! U aint curious at least? U dont wanna fly bro? Maybe some X-ray vision?? Cmon... Opaque wonderbra areolas, breh?

Just go buy some EVPs and heat signature cameras and whatever else they use on ghost hunters, do the Asertal Projection, and give us a review. U need to hurry tho the austism weakens everyday maybe.

Jun 5, 2004
Thank you, peanut gallery...

Before you continue, i will have you know that i threw that false statistic out there knowing that i would get a bite, as it is one of the most commonly mis-analyzed pieces of data known to man. I have the correct numbers here with me along with multiple resources to back them up, three of which or should i say whom are living, breathing, fine-tuned human databases: my own personal in-house dream team of white slaves who also happen to be liscensed brain surgeons.

But by all means, if you feel confident that you carry the appropriate qualifications necessary to make a correction to my statistics pertaining to brain function in the right-frontal region of the neo cortex...then be my guest.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixxer you should hella try doing this... We definately need a review.

Humans only use 20% of our brains, and we're trying to figure out how to use the rest... Right? Ok well maybe autistics only use 20% of their Austism, and this is the way to kick it into maximum overdrive to gain special access so we can know the capabilities of other 80%!?!?

U gotta do it now breh cmon, what if Rain Mans gift was never discovered what a waste thatd be. Proffessor X had the austism too, but if he hadnt been willing to try on his helmet and tap into his powerd then he'd just be another cripple.

I wasnt kidding when i said it works for me, and u even more special than i am so hear me out. If it dont work no harm no foul, but if it does work, think about what u could do! U aint curious at least? U dont wanna fly bro? Maybe some X-ray vision?? Cmon... Opaque wonderbra areolas, breh?

Just go buy some EVPs and heat signature cameras and whatever else they use on ghost hunters, do the Asertal Projection, and give us a review. U need to hurry tho the austism weakens everyday maybe.
I'm not a professor so I can't really review something this complicated.

Mar 6, 2014
From what I've read and from speaking with people, a blue aura would be peace/tranquility/state of calmness/being in control. Throat Chakra, etc. What is your take? And for the record this only happened once.
That is going to another astral plane, I'd take a stab in the dark here and say you really need to be on some next level meditation shit.

The buddihst monks would be a good example.