Arm poop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
we used to call them keepers, anything longer then 8 inches is a keeper. wipe your ass and throw the shit wipe in the other stall so when someone walks in they think you took a fat ass shit and didnt wipe your ass.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
we used to call them keepers, anything longer then 8 inches is a keeper. wipe your ass and throw the shit wipe in the other stall so when someone walks in they think you took a fat ass shit and didnt wipe your ass.
:confused:

What if you have to wipe like 8 times? Are you just gonna set it on the ground? Walk back and forth pants around your ankles? Or are you going to just fold the paper over and put it in a big bunch and hold on to it? That's ridiculous, but kind of funny.

Props: Defy and Defy
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I always thought a good hidden camera prank would be to take a fat shit in a urinal so we can see each guy's reaction when he approaches the urinal to take a piss. Someone did that once in high school and everyone wanted to see it, but no one wanted to pee on it.

Dec 17, 2004
I always thought a good hidden camera prank would be to take a fat shit in a urinal so we can see each guy's reaction when he approaches the urinal to take a piss. Someone did that once in high school and everyone wanted to see it, but no one wanted to pee on it.
i just went into a bathroom at the movies where i was walking towards the urinal and then saw there was shit all up in it (not quite an arm-poop though)....my reaction was kind of a thizz face and laughing

Aug 14, 2005
My first job was at kids r us and i had to clean up the restrooms. Fuckin kids would shit on the floor, toilet seats man it was a a fuckin war zone in there....

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
when I was in the Navy I woke up one morning to take a leak to see a turd in the bowl that was about 8 inches long and about as thick as the wide end of a baseball bat! The turd was so big I had to give it a second look to see if it was a novelty gag turd. It was solid as a rock and wouldnt go down the toilet lol.

I took off and went about my daily routine, went to lunch the gym, went shopping and all that. I came back to the boat where I was egtting ready to go out telling my friends about this monster turd I saw, after telling the story one of my friends busted into the berthing saying how he just saw the thing too! lol at least 6 hours elapsed and that shit was still there! I feel sorry for the dude who dropped that monster.