Arm poop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2006
when I was in the Navy I woke up one morning to take a leak to see a turd in the bowl that was about 8 inches long and about as thick as the wide end of a baseball bat! The turd was so big I had to give it a second look to see if it was a novelty gag turd. It was solid as a rock and wouldnt go down the toilet lol.

I took off and went about my daily routine, went to lunch the gym, went shopping and all that. I came back to the boat where I was egtting ready to go out telling my friends about this monster turd I saw, after telling the story one of my friends busted into the berthing saying how he just saw the thing too! lol at least 6 hours elapsed and that shit was still there! I feel sorry for the dude who dropped that monster.
it prob. ripped a new one in him lol

Jun 11, 2004
There's this fuckin guy at my work that every morning comes through, drops a massive arm poop, leaves the stall without flushing, washes his hands, goes to the towel dispenser and waves his hands like 50 fuckin times until he's got the biggest wad of industrial grade paper towels, barely dries his hands, then GOES BACK to the stall, puts the massive towel wad in the toilet, flushes the handle and walks out all whistling and shit like nothins wrong while the toilets overflowin his arm poop water all over the place behind him. Thats a mans man right there

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Ever take a dump at a public restroom, then see there is no toiler paper at the end and become forced to wipe with those thin paper circles that are used to cover the bowl? Then having to use a ton of them since they are super thin while fearing you might get a paper cut on your butthole.

Yup, several times.

Yes, unfortunately last week.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418935571.511420.jpg

Feb 2, 2006
Ever take a dump at a public restroom, then see there is no toiler paper at the end and become forced to wipe with those thin paper circles that are used to cover the bowl? Then having to use a ton of them since they are super thin while fearing you might get a paper cut on your butthole.

Yup, several times.

i had to take a shit at walmart yesterday. dude in the next stall was talkin to himself really loud. i took a shit grabbed like 10 of them sheets to wipe and
had to take yet another shit. muddbutt status this time. took another 15 sheets to make sure everything was clean. flushed the toilet and it overflowed into the next stall. walked outta there like nothing happened