anybody know what type of drug test pepsi does?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Certo for pissing works great but not all the time I been smoking since I was twelve been drug free for 90 days now and still pissing dirty lol drank some certo jell with two bottles of water and tested clean, they have thc test at the dollar tree and they work good luck.
They got weed tests at the dollar tree?! I used to always keep a few of those 99 cent pregnancy tests around in my younger days, but that's a steal if it's accurate

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
They got weed tests at the dollar tree?! I used to always keep a few of those 99 cent pregnancy tests around in my younger days, but that's a steal if it's accurate
Ya they work I been dirty for to many days and thought they didn't work but I had my wife try one she was negative so I took some certo and passed to so yes there accurate,I even got one from walmart cause I thought the Dollar tree was were inaccurate but I failed that one to.i been testing myself ever other day since I've found the ones at the Dollar tree.