ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

NOSTRIL KING

There is absolutely no fucking reason why anyone should be fat. Have some fucking pride in yourself and dedicate 45 minutes of your worthless time to being active, you fat piece of shit.

I work in an office building where 90% of the people in here look like pears. Fucking pieces of shit. They eat out every goddamn day, never pack a lunch and don't move from their blob asses which is permanently glues to their fucked up e-coli infested chair.

Now everyone wants to be on these fucking "Low Carb" diets. LOOK HERE FAGGOT. YOU WOULDN'T NEED TO RISK A HEART ATTACK AND KIDNEY FAILURE WITH THESE *EXTREMELY* DANGEROUS LOW CARB DIETS if you would move your FAT ROLLS more than to just reach for your Low Carb Power Bar.

Fat pieces of worthless SHIT everywhere are going on low carb diets, and I couldn't be happier. It makes you die quicker. Your kidneys are meant to filter waste and impurities from your body - NOT HIGH AMOUNTS OF FAT. Filtering this shit puts you at HELLA risk - plus fast weight loss (more than 2 lbs. per week) releases UNBELIEVABLE amounts of toxins into your blood stream.

If you dirtbags would have eaten NATURAL foods instead of processed dung-in-a-bag you wouldnt be an obese cellulite-ridden diarrhea ball.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT. THERE IS A FAT FUCKING BITCH WHO WALKS BY MY OFFICE EVERY 15 MINUTES - BECAUSE HER FAT ASS THINKS POWER WALKING UP STAIRS WILL HELP HER LOSE WEIGHT...AND ANOTHER 220 LB. CUNT JUST SNEEZED AND DAMN NEAR CHOKED ON HER NECK FAT. YOU MAKE ME SICK. LOOK AT YOU DRAG YOUR FEET, LOOK AT YOUR HORRIBLE POSTURE. YOU CAN'T EVEN STAND UP STRAIGHT BECAUSE IT'S SUCH A BURDEN. I HOPE YOUR HEART STOPS AND YOU BURN IN HELL FOREVER.

There's no explanation...NO EXCUSE for someone to be fat. Women bitch all the time why they can't find a good man - IT'S BECAUSE 90% OF YOU COWS STUFF YOUR FACE. There is this fat ass black bitch who comes by my office to flirt every day. WHO THE FUCK WANTS HER?!?!? She says "Look I can't understand why my fingers are gettin bigger." I straight up told her it's because she's fat....and she's like "I'M NOT FAT I'M JUST BIG BONED, LOOK AT THIS ASSSSSS" - Trifling hoe, who would want to tap that stretch marked up booty? I'd fucking take one look and throw up on your asshole.

THERE SHOULD BE A NATIONAL FAT FUCK HUNTING DAY, WHERE ANYONE FAT IS LIABLE TO GET A BULLET IN THEIR HEAD.

Oct 10, 2003
i don't like fat people either... they are nasty
you could like hear them breathing and shit
and they sweat for like no reason

that shit was funny

Apr 25, 2002
NOSTRIL KING said:
plus fast weight loss (more than 2 lbs. per week) releases UNBELIEVABLE amounts of toxins into your blood stream.
Fuck, don't tell me that. I been losing 4 pounds a week from working out and shit thinking I was getting healthier.

Feb 19, 2003
LMFAO! That is one hilarious thread! You reminded me of something:

Maybe it's just me, but every time I go to a diner, where the kitchen (i.e. grill, fryers, etc.) is in view of where the customers sit, nine times out of ten, the cook or cooks almost always without fail are FAT!!! Is there some law that says diner cooks always have to be fat (or old) ?!?

Nowadays, if I go to a diner-type restaurant or bar where the kitchen is going to be in view of where I'm sitting, I check and see who the cook is before I decide to eat there. If the cook is fat, ugly or old as toast, I leave!!! I mean, you never know--the heat from the grill might seep up into the cooks' flabby arm flaps, causing them to sweat, after which the fat from their arm flaps would melt and land on the grill and into my burger or chicken sandwich! Once in a while, I'll get lucky--one time, I went into a bar/restaurant where the cook looked a little like Lisa Kudrow...needless to say, I stopped in a few more times after that! LOL! We all need to watch not only what we eat, but who's cooking for us as well.

PEACE!

May 14, 2003
stressfacta said:
your just mad cuz u arent funny
NOT TRYIN TO BE FUNNY OVER HERE....I JUST THINK THIS FOOL IS HELLA GAY FOR TALKIN RANDOM SHIT LIKE THIS, WHO GIVES A FUCK IF A PERSON IS FAT OR SKINNY....GET OVER IT! BUT ALL THIS FOOL DOES IS TALK RANDOM STUPID ASS SHIT, I FOR ONE AM GETTIN SICK OF SEEING HIS GAY ASS POSTS ON HERE!

May 10, 2002
MADIDIOT530 said:
NOT TRYIN TO BE FUNNY OVER HERE....I JUST THINK THIS FOOL IS HELLA GAY FOR TALKIN RANDOM SHIT LIKE THIS, WHO GIVES A FUCK IF A PERSON IS FAT OR SKINNY....GET OVER IT! BUT ALL THIS FOOL DOES IS TALK RANDOM STUPID ASS SHIT, I FOR ONE AM GETTIN SICK OF SEEING HIS GAY ASS POSTS ON HERE!
Sense of humor check on aisle 9 please.....