ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2014
so this morning im taking my women to pound town i mean really giving it to her...were about 18 seconds in and im ready to blow my load...im leaking sweat realizing how out of shape i am...and then i think of this thread and paul bearers fat ass neck and i rolled off the bed in tears laughing...fuck you all cool story yea yea yea

May 6, 2002
I eat a lot of food. I eat right before bed as well.
I just don't eat shit.

Before bed is usually a bowl of plain greek yogurt, a scoop of flavored whey protein, chia and hemp seeds, then I will add some strawberries and flax powder. Sometimes I will break up a quest bar in there as well. Mix it all up and throw it down.

Stay chizzled my friends.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I just don't eat shit.

Before bed is usually a bowl of plain greek yogurt, a scoop of flavored whey protein, chia and hemp seeds, then I will add some strawberries and flax powder. Sometimes I will break up a quest bar in there as well. Mix it all up and throw it down.

Happy birthday breh!

Feb 3, 2014
I just don't eat shit.

more like stay jizzled cause that shit sounds gay..best meal before bed is a burrito

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
It's so funny when fat people drink diet sodas.

"I'll have a double western cheeseburger, crisscut fries, and a diet coke please".

Good thing that drink is diet, never mind the 1500 calorie meal you just wolfed down.
I knew someone would mention that. Fuck eating/drinking stuff that isn't tasty. I can honestly say that Mountain Dew and Barqs root beer taste better as diet.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
I just don't eat shit.

I like this guy :NorthernCaliThumbsUp:

Feb 11, 2006
Heres two thangs I wanna slap Fat people for...

1. Nothing worse than Seeing a fat person tryna play it cool in line at a Bbq or Buffet...Actin like they aint even noticed any food makin bullshit convo with anyone but then you see those muthafuckers 30 mins later with Rib sauce on they face,fingers and clothes lookin hella tired from gorging on food.

2. ^^^ Exact opposite to the above where they Fly up to be first in line to get food or if they end up being in the middle of the line they dont stfu about what they gon have and this and that shit looks good...nigga stfu you one Hotdog away from a coffin sut the fuck down.

Infact I dont like seeing fat people eating haha Ban them from eating out at Resteraunts,Delis and taco trucks...see how fast the fat lazy fucks dont wanna cook for they selves therefore letting me eat out in peace while also losing weight.

May 16, 2002
so this morning im taking my women to pound town i mean really giving it to her...were about 18 seconds in and im ready to blow my load...im leaking sweat realizing how out of shape i am...and then i think of this thread and paul bearers fat ass neck and i rolled off the bed in tears laughing...fuck you all cool story yea yea yea

May 6, 2002
There have been times that I use a treadmill after fat person, and not only does the sweat that this king hippo left smell like sewage...but there are empty chocolate wrappers in the water bottle holder. You can't even see their knees because it's just draped over with fat rolls as they waddle out the front door huffing and puffing. I would give them all the props in the world for being there if they didn't literally EAT there. do you have to eat chocolate on the treadmill? Can't you at least wait until you get in your car?

Then this other fat ass taking a bite of his burger before each bench set.
Always bulking bro...

May 6, 2002
Then I saw this other human water balloon doing zumba with a XXXL bright red t-shirt that read "I'm So Kray Kray". Listen up you whale, you're not "kray" and you look like a blob of cherry jello in that shirt.

I also hate when fat people say things like "I know, i try, but it's just so hard to lose weight". Then you see then in the lunch room eating a macaroni burrito. Yes, I literally saw this girl putting macaroni with diced hot dogs in a tortilla. Basically just a carb sandwich.

Also, i don't think fat chicks should be able to buy nice things. Why do you waste your money on a Michael Kohrs or Chanel bag? Do you know how stupid you look? Buying nice things doesn't make you look less fat. Also, you don't need to make your cheeks all rosy. It's not cute, you just look like you have two apples in your fat mouth.

Feb 3, 2014
Then I saw this other human water balloon doing zumba with a XXXL bright red t-shirt that read "I'm So Kray Kray". Listen up you whale, you're not "kray" and you look like a blob of cherry jello in that shirt.

I also hate when fat people say things like "I know, i try, but it's just so hard to lose weight". Then you see then in the lunch room eating a macaroni burrito. Yes, I literally saw this girl putting macaroni with diced hot dogs in a tortilla. Basically just a carb sandwich.

Also, i don't think fat chicks should be able to buy nice things. Why do you waste your money on a Michael Kohrs or Chanel bag? Do you know how stupid you look? Buying nice things doesn't make you look less fat. Also, you don't need to make your cheeks all rosy. It's not cute, you just look like you have two apples in your fat mouth.
i think a fat girl...or guy cause idk what way you swing...broke your heart and youre taking all your aggression out on other fatskins