ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
NOSTRIL KING said:
There's no explanation...NO EXCUSE for someone to be fat. Women bitch all the time why they can't find a good man - IT'S BECAUSE 90% OF YOU COWS STUFF YOUR FACE..
Damn right, that's some of the truest shit I've read on these forums, I agree all the way, the shit is unsightly and disgusting, there ain't a damn reason for it at all...

Jun 25, 2003
NOSTRIL KING said:
There is absolutely no fucking reason why anyone should be fat. Have some fucking pride in yourself and dedicate 45 minutes of your worthless time to being active, you fat piece of shit.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT. THERE IS A FAT FUCKING BITCH WHO WALKS BY MY OFFICE EVERY 15 MINUTES - BECAUSE HER FAT ASS THINKS POWER WALKING UP STAIRS WILL HELP HER LOSE WEIGHT...AND ANOTHER 220 LB. CUNT JUST SNEEZED AND DAMN NEAR CHOKED ON HER NECK FAT. YOU MAKE ME SICK. LOOK AT YOU DRAG YOUR FEET, LOOK AT YOUR HORRIBLE POSTURE. YOU CAN'T EVEN STAND UP STRAIGHT BECAUSE IT'S SUCH A BURDEN. I HOPE YOUR HEART STOPS AND YOU BURN IN HELL FOREVER.

There's no explanation...NO EXCUSE for someone to be fat. Women bitch all the time why they can't find a good man - IT'S BECAUSE 90% OF YOU COWS STUFF YOUR FACE. There is this fat ass black bitch who comes by my office to flirt every day. WHO THE FUCK WANTS HER?!?!? She says "Look I can't understand why my fingers are gettin bigger." I straight up told her it's because she's fat....and she's like "I'M NOT FAT I'M JUST BIG BONED, LOOK AT THIS ASSSSSS" - Trifling hoe, who would want to tap that stretch marked up booty? I'd fucking take one look and throw up on your asshole.

THERE SHOULD BE A NATIONAL FAT FUCK HUNTING DAY, WHERE ANYONE FAT IS LIABLE TO GET A BULLET IN THEIR HEAD.

hahahaha.

Dec 18, 2002
i think that shits funny, we gotta have somethin to laugh at, while the rest of us post serious at least hes makin peepz stop and laugh at some fat ppl cuz u kno after readin this post your never gunna look at a fat ass hoe the same again your gon remember this post