90S PROBLEMS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Thought you knew breh

The creator of LAMB is a giant faggot... Who would redeem himself to the Siccness in full if he would just show a pic of his moms succulent tits.

I don't understand that dude... If I was him I'd fuck his mom almost every other day. But he doesn't take advantage of them tiddies

Aug 17, 2011
Thought you knew breh

The creator of LAMB is a giant faggot... Who would redeem himself to the Siccness in full if he would just show a pic of his moms succulent tits.

I don't understand that dude... If I was him I'd fuck his mom almost every other day. But he doesn't take advantage of them tiddies

ud fuck ur mom?

WPS

Aug 17, 2011
if you were 10 in 1997 then none of these apply to you, you were too busy lookin to see if the street lights came on so you can go home before your hot mom beats your ass

thats incredible...i just proved that it applied to me and ur still riding nuts over it. i dont think ive seen that before

Aug 17, 2011
For real tho... don't be ask me about my erections ever again.

nobody asked u about ur erection, my homosexual friend....i asked how a fruitcake like urself is able to get it up with a female present.

it's like if some1 posted a picture of a million dollars and then u ask them "how did u get that?"...they reply, "quit askin about my money foo!"

obviously, "their money" does not exist in the first place....no future in the front