82 shot, 14 fatally, in Chiraq over weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm by no means an expert on anything in Chicago and a lot their gang stuff confuses the fuck out of me lol. But I actually listen to the music I listen to (you know what I mean - weird wording), unlike a lot of people, and all the gang shit is what 90% of drill music talks about so yeah you are going to pick up on what goes on out there seeing most the fools rapping are actually active gangbangers unlike people from most other places that rap about that life. I follow some of the fools on Twitter for new music dropping too so you see all the drama these kids get into with @'ing rivals after someone dies, etc. and stupid shit like that.

I also wrote way too much for you trying to lightly clown, buddy!

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Part of this was a question I started a long time ago on the GOM forum, is gangsta rap partially responsible for the degradation of society? Which posed a further question, does life imitate art, or does art imitate life?

In this 90's and 00's babies like Rasan said, these kids are growing up and this is all they're going to know in Chicago. This IS life to them, they won't know any other way. But in other areas that aren't as bad, and definitely weren't as bad, some fools tried to make it worse than it actually was to validate their street cred and actually ended up making their home areas worse for real.

Chicago is getting waaaaaaaay outta hand though. Like 40 water said, "lookin over my back, checkin over my shoulder blades, hella nervous cause them niggas got grenades." Fools got rocket launchers???????? I'm cool.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I'm sure that fag mayor rahm Emmanuel doesn't realize closure of 50 public schools only adds to the problems these kids already have
all a part of the plan #beleedat

One day soon the masses will be chanting "ROBOCOP! ROBOCOP! ROBOCOP!" or whatever Google decides to call THEM (maybe they will have a public naming contest like they do for sports franchises)

Today they call it SCHAFT, programmed to perform complex tasks, scale ladders, open doors, and drive vehicles. Tomorrow it will police and kill us.

Last edited:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I grew up with some BGDs from Chicago and they were grimey in the 90s but they treated me like fam. They weren't trife like they are now. They fronted work, showed me how to hit a MF, they was always ready to ride. Got my first banger from a BGD. Different breed now.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If you want strict gun laws, like Chicago has, this is what you get
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 18-20
Friday, 6:32 p.m. — Boy, 17, shot in New City
Friday, 9:45 p.m. — Girl, 10, shot on West Side
Friday, 10:30 p.m. — Male shot in West Pullman
Friday, 10:50 p.m. — Man shot in Belmont Cragin
Friday, 11:05 p.m. — Man shot in Greater Grand Crossing
Friday, 11:20 p.m. — Man shot in Austin
Friday, 11:30 p.m. — Police: Three shot in West Garfield Park
Friday, 11:30 p.m. — Four men shot in Austin
Saturday, 12:10 a.m. — Two shot in Greater Grand Crossing
Saturday, 12:20 a.m. — Man injured in North Lawndale shooting
Saturday, 12:50 a.m. — Boy, 15, shot in West Englewood
Saturday, 3 a.m. — Man shot on sidewalk in Englewood
Saturday, 3:05 a.m. — Police: Man found shot, dead inside vehicle in Austin
Saturday, 6:01 p.m. — Police: Man killed, four others wounded in two related Austin shootings
Saturday, 10:15 p.m. — Man shot in Humboldt Park
Sunday, 1:30 a.m. — Woman shot in Grand Boulevard
Sunday, 1:35 a.m. — Man shot in Brighton Park
Sunday, 2:35 a.m. — Two shot — one fatally — in Brighton Park
Sunday, 3:05 a.m. — Two shot at Portage Park gas station
Sunday, 3:10 a.m. — Man shot in Austin
Sunday, 4:48 am. — Teenage girl, man shot in South Lawndale
Sunday, 5:30 a.m. — Man wounded in Logan Square shooting
Sunday, 5:45 a.m. — Woman grazed by bullet in South Chicago

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apathy 1 Govt 0

Last edited: